No announcement yet.

David Haye interview with Steve Bunce on Valuev FIgt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFairPole View Post
    We got it from David Haye, himself! He said it was a legit knockdown. And there is no way Haye Ko's Valuev...
    Someone posted a slow motion video of it a few montha ago, and the punch cleary misses Haye. Maybe the illegal puch afterwards while he was on the floor shook is head and he thought he got knocked down.

Comment

couldnt get through it myself ... i find bunce impossible to listen too

Comment

Originally posted by STILL_DETOX View Post
        im interested in seeing how haye will KO him...
        break him down. i mean holyfield didnt throw enough punches, and when he did he didnt put any real bad intentions behind them, just looking for points. other than that who has valuev fought? barrett and ruiz, not exactly liston and foreman.

valuev is easy to hit and if u hit anyone enough they will go sooner or later. im not all that convinced he is that hard to stop anyways just cuz hes big. tye fields got knockeed the hell out by barrett. i mean valuev should hit hard too with his size but he doesnt. same thing might go for his chin.

hayes biggest problem is his stamina, if he can get in shape to fight hard for 12 rounds he got this.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
          break him down. i mean holyfield didnt throw enough punches, and when he did he didnt put any real bad intentions behind them, just looking for points. other than that who has valuev fought? barrett and ruiz, not exactly liston and foreman.

valuev is easy to hit and if u hit anyone enough they will go sooner or later. im not all that convinced he is that hard to stop anyways just cuz hes big. tye fields got knockeed the hell out by barrett. i mean valuev should hit hard too with his size but he doesnt. same thing might go for his chin.

hayes biggest problem is his stamina, if he can get in shape to fight hard for 12 rounds he got this.
          since wen?

Comment

I love how these ****ing liars make Valuev out to be some great boxer. What a load of ****.

Comment

since wen?
              i really havent seen much of hayes career but his last 3-4 fights ... but i've heard he has stamina issues ... most muscle bound fighters or fighters who throw all bombs do ...

Comment

im interested in seeing how haye will KO him...
                Valuev has a good chin so I don't think he'll KO him.

Comment

Originally posted by -Boxzilla- View Post
                  i really havent seen much of hayes career but his last 3-4 fights ... but i've heard he has stamina issues ... most muscle bound fighters or fighters who throw all bombs do ...
                  possibly because his fights dont last long. hes only been gassed in 1 fight, which he was winning(thompson)until he ran outta gas

Comment

since wen?
                    ehhm, have u seen him fight?

his only loss was entirely due to stamina, he started gassing after like 4 rounds. he got tired in the barrett and fragomeni fights too. he rarely goes very far in his fights, thats why u dont see it much. but whenever he does he gets tired, didnt everyone know that?

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                      ehhm, have u seen him fight?

his only loss was entirely due to stamina, he started gassing after like 4 rounds. he got tired in the barrett and fragomeni fights too. he rarely goes very far in his fights, thats why u dont see it much. but whenever he does he gets tired, didnt everyone know that?
                      lmao how did he get tried in the barrett fight

Comment

Working...
                      X