Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do people actually think Floyd will mess JMM up and make it look easy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with you Apples. These guys are ******ed. I'm a Mayweather fan myself but c'mon... Mayweather isn't offensive oriented in the higher weights, with that right there, that says Mayweather is going to box Marquez.
    Because he is fighting people bigger than him. Mayweather is bigger than Maquez, I can see him TKOing him Gatti fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
      Because he is fighting people bigger than him. Mayweather is bigger than Maquez, I can see him TKOing him Gatti fashion.
      I cant see JMM being KOed in Gatti fashion because he can actually counter and will throw punches back. Gatti was to slow to even fient against PBF. JMM has never fought with a defense and elusivness like PBFs, That will be whats hurts him the most.

Comment

I believe it's Marquez's offense that will be the deciding factor in this fight,the jab especially!!I remember the DLH fight and Oscar started jabing and beating on floyd's shoulder and u could see it was bothering floyd,then Oscar just stopped,Marquez is a counterpuncher,but to beat floyd he is gonna have to understand that he is going to miss alot,but keep the precise punches coming because if floyd stays completely defensive and Marquez stays precise and is more active floyd won't win!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
          Mayweather is gonna counter him, drop him, outclass him, mess him up and make it look easy. What we should hope for is JMM making it a Lil Competitive, which might be a little hard for him to do.
          youre pissing me off with that gay ****

why the fuk do you keep making "a lil competitive" so small? is that your deluded way of emphasizing something?

your hero's going down, son. i hope you have someone close to you that will lend their shoulder for you to cry on

punk ass motherfuker

die

rot

Comment

the ring rust PBF accumulated while he was on his "retirement" would be JMM's best friend on fight night im afraid...

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
              What about JMM jumping up two weight classes?
              I agree junior. Also JMM has only been a lightweight for a year, is 35 years old, have been in countless wars and his face resembles a worn out football.

Comment

I think the people expecting a KO are going too far. Floyd will probably win a fairly comfortable decision in a not too exciting fight. JMM will be slower and easier to hit going up two weight classes just like he was moving to lightweight.

Marquez will be game and Floyd has to take this fight seriously, but as long as he does he should win.

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
                  So many times my gut instinct ends up being right but all the talk on this forum makes me feel like I'm deluded.

In Pacquiao vs De La Hoya I was 100% sure Pacquiao would win yet so many people grossely exaggerated how badly they thought DLH would pound him.

JMM vs Mayweather will be a close fight, the fact that Mayweather is coming off a layoff I'm picking Marquez.

Is the general public this stupid? are these the same people that thought Ricky would beat Pacquiao?

How is Mayweather going to dominate a guy like Marquez, who's BETTER than anyone else Mayweather has faced, has just come off 2 good wins, and Mayweather coming off a 18+ month layoff?.

Marquez wont win if he comes foward, he has to make Floyd come to him because he is too easy to hit on the front foot, and being that he is not naturally aggressive he does not close space/distance quickly enough, and counter punchers love time and space to work, then it will come down to who is quicker, smarter and has faster reflexes and the better D, and thats Mayweather.

He fights on the front foot he will lose. Juan Diaz and Barrera had JMM hurt or down. Floyd is not necessarily a big puncher but i bet he hits harder than those guys, and he is more accurate.

Comment

Working...
                  X