Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do people actually think Floyd will mess JMM up and make it look easy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
    So many times my gut instinct ends up being right but all the talk on this forum makes me feel like I'm deluded.

In Pacquiao vs De La Hoya I was 100% sure Pacquiao would win yet so many people grossely exaggerated how badly they thought DLH would pound him.

JMM vs Mayweather will be a close fight, the fact that Mayweather is coming off a layoff I'm picking Marquez.

Is the general public this stupid? are these the same people that thought Ricky would beat Pacquiao?

How is Mayweather going to dominate a guy like Marquez, who's BETTER than anyone else Mayweather has faced, has just come off 2 good wins, and Mayweather coming off a 18+ month layoff?.
    What about JMM jumping up two weight classes?

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
      It will be a snorefest,, because floyd wont try to engage and JMM is natutally a Ccounterpuncher.

If JMM sticks to counter punching, he will survive a lose a lopsided 12 rounds Ud.
      If he tries to press teh ation like I know he will, FLoyd will be on his bike like always, but sharpshooting JMMs face to death, till the size difference takes his toll.

My prediction Floyd TKO11 in a competitive snorefest!!!!
      JMM isnt strictly a counterpuncher, he adjusts as the fight goes on, thats why he always loses in the begining, but he then adjusts his style to win.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
        these are the same idiots who said Hatton was going to dominate Pacquiao.

People need to actually study styles and then make a post.
        I have no idea how that has anything to do with Floyd owning Marquez in september?

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
          So many times my gut instinct ends up being right but all the talk on this forum makes me feel like I'm deluded.

In Pacquiao vs De La Hoya I was 100% sure Pacquiao would win yet so many people grossely exaggerated how badly they thought DLH would pound him.

JMM vs Mayweather will be a close fight, the fact that Mayweather is coming off a layoff I'm picking Marquez.

Is the general public this stupid? are these the same people that thought Ricky would beat Pacquiao?

How is Mayweather going to dominate a guy like Marquez, who's BETTER than anyone else Mayweather has faced, has just come off 2 good wins, and Mayweather coming off a 18+ month layoff?.

my prediction on the JMM/FMJr bout:

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
            It will be a snorefest,, because floyd wont try to engage and JMM is natutally a Ccounterpuncher.

If JMM sticks to counter punching, he will survive a lose a lopsided 12 rounds Ud.
            If he tries to press teh ation like I know he will, FLoyd will be on his bike like always, but sharpshooting JMMs face to death, till the size difference takes his toll.

My prediction Floyd TKO11 in a competitive snorefest!!!!
            Floyd is only 1 inch taller and come fight night the wieght difference will proably be 2-3 lbs max. The size difference in this fight is being highly over rated. If Floyd KOs JMM it wont have anything to do with the size differential.

Comment

It may not be a walk in the park, but I wouldn't put my money on JMM.

Comment

Originally posted by snootz86 View Post
                I have no idea how that has anything to do with Floyd owning Marquez in september?
                if you don't know by now.

you can't have a discussion about either fighter w/out having someone making an irrelevant post i.e pac/fmjr.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
                  I understand where ya coming from but hes not jumping up 2 wieght classes to fight someone who is a heavier fighter in that wieght class. Floyd dosent walk around 160+ like marg, cotto, mosley does. If fight is at 145 PBF will most likely come in at or around 145-148 most likely.Some like cotto will be 147 for wiegh-in and 160 on fight night.He a smaller guy in the WW division so that wont really mean much

Comment

No excuses from Floyd fans, he may be coming from a 2 year layoff but i want Full credit for JMM when he knocks out Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
                      Weight class dont affect your heart. Marquez's heart is huge. Plus this is offensive counter puncher vs defensive counter puncher.... KO's dont happen often in these kinda match ups.

Comment

Working...
                      X