Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do people actually think Floyd will mess JMM up and make it look easy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do people actually think Floyd will mess JMM up and make it look easy?

So many times my gut instinct ends up being right but all the talk on this forum makes me feel like I'm deluded.

In Pacquiao vs De La Hoya I was 100% sure Pacquiao would win yet so many people grossely exaggerated how badly they thought DLH would pound him.

JMM vs Mayweather will be a close fight, the fact that Mayweather is coming off a layoff I'm picking Marquez.

Is the general public this stupid? are these the same people that thought Ricky would beat Pacquiao?

How is Mayweather going to dominate a guy like Marquez, who's BETTER than anyone else Mayweather has faced, has just come off 2 good wins, and Mayweather coming off a 18+ month layoff?.

Mayweather is gonna counter him, drop him, outclass him, mess him up and make it look easy. What we should hope for is JMM making it a Lil Competitive, which might be a little hard for him to do.

Comment

I also believe Floyd is gonna be alot sharper than people expect. I won't be surprised if he dominates.

Comment

Erm they probably think it cause Floyd is bigger, stronger, faster and in skill wise just plain better than JJM??

Floyd ain't no Hatton lol and JJM isn't Pac

Comment

It will be a snorefest,, because floyd wont try to engage and JMM is natutally a Ccounterpuncher.

If JMM sticks to counter punching, he will survive a lose a lopsided 12 rounds Ud.
          If he tries to press teh ation like I know he will, FLoyd will be on his bike like always, but sharpshooting JMMs face to death, till the size difference takes his toll.

My prediction Floyd TKO11 in a competitive snorefest!!!!

Comment

floyd wins this by tko/ko

Comment

I agree with you Apples. These guys are ******ed. I'm a Mayweather fan myself but c'mon... Mayweather isn't offensive oriented in the higher weights, with that right there, that says Mayweather is going to box Marquez.

Then you take into account that Marquez doesn't get dropped by people who box him. He gets knocked down by over aggressive swarmers, which Mayweather isn't.

Then you take into account that Marquez NEVER stays down. His heart is too big and he will keep getting up, no matter what. That right there says he wont be KO'd.

Then you take into account that Marquez is a counter puncher himself, so he isn't going to be Hatton'd. Walking into bull**** punches.

With that said, Mayweather isn't going to knock him down, knock him out, cut him, beat him down. NO. Mayweather probably wont even outclass him because Marquez is a counter puncher himself, which means his technical ability is high, which means he isn't going to be boxed to death for 12 rounds like Baldomir.

Mayweather will probably get a decision on Marquez. Nothing too fancy and nothing that makes Marquez look like he is a rookie.

While im at it. Has Mayweather even faught a technical guy? A counter puncher?

Comment

those people are ****ing imbeciles and should stop posting already.

How are Baldomir and Hatton going to be tougher tests than one of, if not the best technical fighters in the sport right now?

and those who DO believe that are pretty much admiting that this is an EASY fight Floyd has chosen AGAIN.

Comment

floyd fans are the only ones who think it'll be an easy fight for floyd.....

Comment

these are the same idiots who said Hatton was going to dominate Pacquiao.

People need to actually study styles and then make a post.

Comment

Working...
                    X