No announcement yet.

Hopkins calls HBO commentators the Good Ol' Boy Network

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by street bully View Post
    Why so you hate Hopkins so much, but support other fighters which are much less than Hopkins and also have no formal education?
    he gave me a red thing for my post .......is there a psychologist in the house?!?!?

Comment

Very interesting.

Comment

I have no issue with Larry or Hopkins. Both of them speak their mind. They share their true likes and dislikes. Honesty I can handle just fine thank you. It's the ones who try to cover it up I have an issue with. Lampley, Manny and Max seem to play favorites in a more discreet manner. I see right through their ****.

Lewis, though boring, just gives play by play the best he can. He is not commentator material but he does not seem biased either.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
          he gave me a red thing for my post .......is there a psychologist in the house?!?!?
          I have made negative comments about hatton and hopkins. I dislike them both, though hopkins more because I believe him to be a bigot. I got negative karma too, but I don't give a rat's hairy ass about that.

Comment

He can't suppress the inner racist in him no matter how hard he tries.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
              I have made negative comments about hatton and hopkins. I dislike them both, though hopkins more because I believe him to be a bigot. I got negative karma too, but I don't give a rat's hairy ass about that.
              What makes you think he is a bigot? The white boy comment? That so called racist became extremely close friends with a young white kid dying from cancer. That so called bigot may care more for people than you and me combined. He puts on a tough guy persona when on a mic. In reality though he is just a guy, who had a hard life growing up and is probably a little bitter because of it.

So many in here really need to learn what racism really is. Nearly everyone in here are playing the same role that Max, Manny and Lampley does. They try to cover up their thoughts in a discreet manner, without actually saying what they think.

There is a difference between Racism and Preference. Racism is something someone cannot mistake or have to try to interpret. It is in your face and real. Ignorance is bliss i guess.
              Last edited by deanrw; 07-13-2009, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Not surprised to hear him say that. As much as he's been discussed as a potential commentator, I could never see Bhop towin the line wit the HBO crew.

Comment

ODLH is spanking Hopkins right now. What the hell is Hop thinking? HBO is so far up GBP's arse it isn't even funny and BHOP is ripping him. He must be dumber than I gave him credit for.

Comment

I like Hop but he is a racist. Maybe he is pissed cause a white boy dimed him out or something.
                    I cant believe you guys are talking all this **** about HBO
                    They have the best crew and most exciting crew too
                    I cant even begin to compare HBO to SHowtime

HBO gets vegas bouts and atlantic city staples center
                    Showtime gets swamp outhouses in po dunk
                    their Commentators are shyte and boring
                    Iwould rather have lambey ball wash one guy and get excited about it than a couple dooche bags comment about the technical skill of the two combatents

HBO crew OWNS all others
                    who cares if they are the most knowledgeable bunch.

its called enetertainment people
                    not the boxing encyclepedia
                    LARRY LARRY LARRY LARRY

Comment

people in glass houses.........

bhop is just jealous they stopped dickriding him and his overrated career.

he shouldn't even talk after all the times HBO overpaid for his crap fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X