No announcement yet.

Hopkins calls HBO commentators the Good Ol' Boy Network

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
    hopkins is an idiot ex-convict with no education so what does he know.
    his small minded, ignorant ass should stick to boxing because every time he opens his mouth he does himself a disfavor.
    I would love to see Hopkins beat the **** out of you.

Comment

Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
      The Merch is the Man.
      lol **** merchant, takes that man 15 mins to say a 5 word sentence.. he's the oldest guy on their so he should know better to be unbiased in commentating and he is biased

Comment

Originally posted by C.Y. View Post
        lol **** merchant, takes that man 15 mins to say a 5 word sentence.. he's the oldest guy on their so he should know better to be unbiased in commentating and he is biased
        You're biased too whether you wanna admit or not. Your definition of fair commenting would be a four black guys praising Floyd's flashiness, and Judah's thugishness.

You're not the guy to talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
          his small minded, ignorant ass should stick to boxing because every time he opens his mouth he does himself a disfavor.
          I disagree... I kinda like the guy he has grown on me over time, he just says what he thinks. I mean the white boy comment in the Calzaghe fight pissed me off but I am over that now I have let it slide.

Comment

everything he said was true period

bhop you the man 1 more fight please

Comment

i used to respect merchant...but then i started really listening to what he was saying...him and manny steward are the worst to me...max and jim and leddermann...i have no problem with them...but manny and larry...**** them...the boxer commentators are always spitting what they know...i liked roy jones, lennox, and george forman...no problem there either...

Comment

Originally posted by screwhead1 View Post
                i used to respect merchant...but then i started really listening to what he was saying...him and manny steward are the worst to me...max and jim and leddermann...i have no problem with them...but manny and larry...**** them...the boxer commentators are always spitting what they know...i liked roy jones, lennox, and george forman...no problem there either...
                Larry knows his stuff and seems like a cool guy... and I honestly don't think the HBO team would be the same without him, but he can be very biased at times... that's just my opinion anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by sin city View Post
                  His small minded, ignorant ass should stick to boxing because every time he opens his mouth he does himself a disfavor.
                  nothing but the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Vladimir303 View Post
                    You're biased too whether you wanna admit or not. Your definition of fair commenting would be a four black guys praising Floyd's flashiness, and Judah's thugishness.

You're not the guy to talk.
                    you sound ignorant and racist. you dont even know of my ethnicity and it wouldnt matter either way. why the hell would i want someone to praise thugishness?? you sound like a big dumbass and you are.

it doesnt matter if i was biased or not, your job as a commentator is to give unbiased analysis of the fight. Majority of the time, they do not do that. All they have to do is call it how they see it

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
                      Larry knows his stuff and seems like a cool guy... and I honestly don't think the HBO team would be the same without him, but he can be very biased at times... that's just my opinion anyway.
                      i agree...he does know his stuff...but with that said...he should know better than any of them what unbiased commentating can do to the whole team...he also shows a little too much emotion in certain situations...out of any of them...it's usually the youngest out the camp, max kellerman, that spits the real in the end...it's sad...larry is a boxing dictionary...he's always throwing the best references...but when it comes to personal opinion getting wrapped into the convos...he looses points from me...

Comment

Working...
                      X