No announcement yet.

Pacquiao has been diagnosed with ulcer!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
    I hope you are not serious. A stomach ulcer isn't caused by fear or stress, but they certainly don't help.

And if Manny was scared, why the hell would he jump at the chance to fight Cotto as soon as the Clottey fight was over? He saw a fighter he can beat. That's why.

Thinks
    he can beat.

and he may be right...but he could also be horribly horribly wrong.

Like I've said before...Cotto is strong...If you don't have the physicality to keep him off you your in for a very big beating.

Even Clottey said(huge WW) that Cotto was the strongest person he's ever been in the ring with...not in 1 punch K.O power by any means but by brute strength.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
      Sorry if I sound like a complete idiot, but is a stomach ulcer just like a mouth ulcer but in your stomach?
      You are correct sir.

Comment

Isn't it an Ulcer, the title says hes got Ulcer.

For a minute first time I saw I thought Cancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
          Yes the ulcers are from the juice, everybody knows it but Pac is a nice guy so its overlooked.
          I guess Mosley a bad guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
            There is a huge difference between Jennings and Pacquiao, the reason he thought Jennings would win was because he is British and wanted to show some respect and support.
            I was also supporting Jennings. The guy was getting so much **** on the forums man, it totally got my back up, so I ended up rooting for Jennings because he had been so disrespected.

I did predict a round 5 KO for Cotto though. Still, Jennings didn't deserve the hate he received.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Ulcers can come from a greedful heart, how defining in this circumstance. Stress, fear and the like can cause them too. Why fear when PBF isnt even your next fight, youre up against a guy who has already had the fight beaten out of him, why fear?
              ulcer also can come from pain killers, carbonated soda, spicy food, greasy food, acid refluxe, and upset stomach from illness. But then again some people are ignorant in this board.

Comment

You are correct sir.
                Okay, thanks... didn't wanna see the picture though!

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                I was also supporting Jennings. The guy was getting so much **** on the forums man, it totally got my back up, so I ended up rooting for Jennings because he had been so disrespected.

I did predict a round 5 KO for Cotto though. Still, Jennings didn't deserve the hate he received.
                Nah he didn't, there was no need for it your right.

Comment

Working...
                X