No announcement yet.

Pacquiao has been diagnosed with ulcer!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
    Pacman will beat Cotto. I honestly can't see a way he can win.
    When i watch the pacman vs marquez 2 and see how marquez rocked pacman with shots but did not follow up is when i know cotto will beat pacman. Marquez is great but did not follow up when he hurt pacman.....cotto will follow up....lol...trust me the ulcers are fear.

Comment

i heard mayweather got a pimple on his nose.. that was the cause of the postponed fight

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
        It's actually nature's way of making things even. God made a mistake of giving him too much speed and power. Ulcer should level things up.
        He has speed and power against old mexicans and washed-up mofos.

Now they're going after the recently KO'd Cotto instead of the more dangerous and prestigious Mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
          You don't know what an ulcer is?

Risks of Developing a Stomach Ulcer

•Family history of ulcers
          •Smoking
          •Excess alcohol consumption
          •Use of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medications (aspirin) or corticosteroids.
          •Zollinger-Ellison syndrome
          •Improper diet, irregular or skipped meals
          •Type O blood (for duodenal ulcers)
          •Stress does not cause an ulcer, but may be a contributing factor
          FEAR !!!•Chronic disorders such as liver disease, emphysema, rheumatoid arthritis may increase vulnerability to ulcers

Comment

Originally posted by UncleSam View Post
            i heard mayweather got a pimple on his nose.. that was the cause of the postponed fight
            You might be right....lol Somehow i think the cotto vs pacquaio fight will be postponed by pacman's team. It'll happen but not 11/14, i just sense it. lol

Comment

**** that is terrible, an Ulcer...

Best of luck with Pacman.

Comment

Originally posted by Deja_Vous View Post

Now they're going after the recently KO'd Cotto instead of the more dangerous and prestigious Mosley.
                Yeah so you can continue calling his opponents old and washed up. (mosley)

Nice try.

Comment

PACMAN DONT EAT SPICY FOODS remember to that one guy on Dumb and Dumber who had ulcer

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Hayden Kho View Post
                    It will surely affect him, specially if it acts up during the fight or even during the training.
                    nice, a built in excuse

Comment

Originally posted by Deja_Vous View Post

The more dangerous and prestigous mosley who got beat by Cotto

Comment

Working...
                      X