No announcement yet.

Pacquiao has been diagnosed with ulcer!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rob6465 View Post
    When i watch the pacman vs marquez 2 and see how marquez rocked pacman with shots but did not follow up is when i know cotto will beat pacman. Marquez is great but did not follow up when he hurt pacman.....cotto will follow up....lol...trust me the ulcers are fear.
    I hope you are not serious. A stomach ulcer isn't caused by fear or stress, but they certainly don't help.

And if Manny was scared, why the hell would he jump at the chance to fight Cotto as soon as the Clottey fight was over? He saw a fighter he can beat. That's why.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Ulcers can come from a greedful heart, how defining in this circumstance. Stress, fear and the like can cause them too. Why fear when PBF isnt even your next fight, youre up against a guy who has already had the fight beaten out of him, why fear?

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
        You don't know what an ulcer is?

pacman has that in his stomach?

Comment

Originally posted by Chr0nic View Post

pacman has that in his stomach?
          nasty!

Comment

I'm surprised nobody in this thread has accused him of being on the juice yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Double_L View Post
              I'm surprised nobody in this thread has accused him of being on the juice yet.
              Yes the ulcers are from the juice, everybody knows it but Pac is a nice guy so its overlooked.

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
                Pacman will beat Cotto. I honestly can't see a way he can win.
                LOL, your dumb ass also said that Jennings would be Cotto.

Comment

Sorry if I sound like a complete idiot, but is a stomach ulcer just like a mouth ulcer but in your stomach?

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
                    LOL, your dumb ass also said that Jennings would be Cotto.
                    There is a huge difference between Jennings and Pacquiao, the reason he thought Jennings would win was because he is British and wanted to show some respect and support.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
                      Yes the ulcers are from the juice, everybody knows it but Pac is a nice guy so its overlooked.
                      Tests would prove otherwise...

Comment

Working...
                      X