Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chambers vs. Dimitrenko: Round-by-Round and Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fights over, Ive got Chambers and I cant believe the people that were hyping up Dimitrenko, Im sorry but he fought a disgraceful fight tonight meaning very one dimensional

Comment

• I wish Eddie had scored another knockdown in that final round just for some extra insurance..

Comment

• Round 12 to Chambers

I have the fight 118-108 Chambers, but round 4 and 8 were close so a 117-109 or at worst, 116-110 score is possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by THEDOC View Post
          Chambers is so ****ing frustrating. throws 3-4 nice shots that hurt then stands off admiring his work
          Yes but i believe you can build more of a good fighter with him than with Arreola. Tonight's performance showed it.

Comment

• Eddie was in shape, scored two knockdowns and looked great. best performance of his career.

Comment

• Chambers wins by UD.

Comment

• Chambers schooled him.

Comment

• [QUOTE=kali meister;5624081]Quote:
                  Originally Posted by j69madrox View Post
                  Youv'e gotta be kidding me. I just watched Dimitrenko's two previous fights on youtube. If Chambers looses to this dude he should hang it up. This guy's defense is clinching, has no head movement. This isn't Klitschko. This isn't Povetkin. This isn't even Tye Fields. Seriously. The only way Eddie Chambers looses is by not being busy enough, which is a true possibility, but like I said, if he does he needs to quit.

ha ha ha ha...i know. can you believe it. most havent seen any of dimi stateside and canada.
                  i figured that with all the typical "eastern euros are the best ever" type of posters they are paper tigers that havent seen him but just read his stats.
                  ha ha ha
                  chambers UD!

Comment

• 118-108 Chambers

Comment

• 12:

Big punches from Chambers! Sasha looks like an AM fighter when he leaves the infighting.

Crowd chanting: Eddie, Eddie!!!!

3-9 Chambers with 2 KD's. I got it 117-109

Comment

Working...
                      X