Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

philippines vs blacks is a much better potential rivalry than vs ricans....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BOOMbip View Post
    The Grimace species has been hunted down and butcherd for there juicy inerds.

Grimace Holocaust... will not soon be forgotten.
    chop it up , coat in tempura mix , fry it up.

delicious.

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
      Not really. Here is usually what happens:

Mexican fighter fights black fighter, majority of the crowd is mexican, black or mexican fighter wins, both fighters move on.

Same with puerto ricans.

But what gets me is when people say "black" they are talking about black americans. But if you rblack from puerto rico, all of the sudden, your not black, i.e say, ivan calderon. If calderon was born say, in the west coast, youd just say hes black, but people confuse nationality with race, and just start throwing out "BLACKS".

Apparently, blacks only exist in africa and america, everyone else is excluded.

Blacks have no real rivalry with anyone, because we dont really care to support our fighters. And when we do, we usually arent rabid flag waving crazies, its just "Yea, mayweather, thas my nicca" and thats about it
      True. For some reason blacks in Latin American are considered blacks. I don't know how that works. If Cotto/Wilfred B/Tito went to jail, they would have to hang with blacks.

Your last post was spot on. Unlike Ricans/Mexicans when are fighters fights we don't go around waving flags so on. Ricans/Mexicans/Pinoy fighters fight for their pride of their country while Americans fight for themselves

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
        Not really. Here is usually what happens:

Mexican fighter fights black fighter, majority of the crowd is mexican, black or mexican fighter wins, both fighters move on.

Same with puerto ricans.

But what gets me is when people say "black" they are talking about black americans. But if you rblack from puerto rico, all of the sudden, your not black, i.e say, ivan calderon. If calderon was born say, in the west coast, youd just say hes black, but people confuse nationality with race, and just start throwing out "BLACKS".

Apparently, blacks only exist in africa and america, everyone else is excluded.

Blacks have no real rivalry with anyone, because we dont really care to support our fighters. And when we do, we usually arent rabid flag waving crazies, its just "Yea, mayweather, thas my nicca" and thats about it
        Haha, Jesus broke it down.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
          why are dominicans and cubans so much better in baseball?

I often wonder that. They truly are badasses.

Maybe it's like Florida and football. Those guys play 365, 24-7 so they are so damn good.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
            I often wonder that. They truly are badasses.

Maybe it's like Florida and football. Those guys play 365, 24-7 so they are so damn good.
            the state of florida sucks in football.

the real football players come from california and texas.

Comment

the state of florida sucks in football.

the real football players come from california and texas.
              okay u trippin....... someone from miami will be in 95% of all superbowls

Comment

Originally posted by skullduggery View Post
                okay u trippin....... someone from miami will be in 95% of all superbowls
                yeah he is jealous, but I understand. mr.pink knows all the top pros come from there.

Damn, I wish football season was starting all ready.

Comment

eggplants are delicious.
                  Originally posted by The Drogba View Post
                  Shut up fat boy
                  melanzane alla parmigiana is one of my favorites.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    yeah he is jealous, but I understand. mr.pink knows all the top pros come from there.

Damn, I wish football season was starting all ready.
                    what part of chicago u from? i lived in the western burbs for 14 yrs

Comment

Originally posted by skullduggery View Post
                      what part of chicago u from? i lived in the western burbs for 14 yrs
                      Sheltered ass ******! Its SOUFSIDE in here jo'!! BPSN ALL DAY, GDKKKILLAZ!!!! 40'S!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X