Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

philippines vs blacks is a much better potential rivalry than vs ricans....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by billionaire View Post
    as we know manny pacquiao proved his greatness thru fighting the best mexicans out there barrera, morales, marquez, de la hoya, etc.....earning the mexicutioner nickname....national rivalrys play out the best in boxing....

so who does puerto rico got besides miguel cotto.....only carlos quitana and hes not big enough to get a pac fight...he cannot earn the ricanator name because he only has 1 potential opponent....

blacks have mosley, berto, campbell, bradley, mayweather....all would make exciting fights and a great rivalry with the phillipines....he can earn the blackinator nickname...

but he wont
    Now that I think about it, Cotto has beaten:

Lovemore Ndou
    Demarcus Corley
    Randall Bailey
    Zab Judah
    Shane Mosley
    Joshua Clottey

All of them titlists and 0 losses. I think we all know why the TS doesnt like Cotto, and we all know who the true blackanator is...

Comment

Are you serious.

Your greatest boxer of all time doesn't want any part of those fighters. It would be a one sided rivarly

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
        Now that I think about it, Cotto has beaten:

Lovemore Ndou
        Demarcus Corley
        Randall Bailey
        Zab Judah
        Shane Mosley
        Joshua Clottey

All of them titlists and 0 losses. I think we all know why the TS doesnt like Cotto, and we all know who the true blackanator is...
        Cotto

That is why he low blow'd Judah to win. The same Cotto who got gifft over Clottey/Mosley. Also Cotto is more closder to black than Hispanic

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
          by beating Quintana, Mosley, Judah, Clottey and having a close fight with a man who had his hands packed with cement.
          Cotto has fought EVERYONE in the division except Berto and Collazo in the welterweight top ten.
          What about Paul Williams?? Scared much

Comment

Originally posted by The Drogba View Post
            Cotto

That is why he low blow'd Judah to win. The same Cotto who got gifft over Clottey/Mosley. Also Cotto is more closder to black than Hispanic

I find it funny when people say Ricans are more black then Hispanic.

Like there letting us in on a little secret...We know the ancestry better then you do...plz believe.

And if your saying to spark some kind of racist flame in us against our darker skinned cousins you'll have to try harder.

Just because you live in ignorance and fear...doesn't mean everybody else does.

Comment

Originally posted by BOOMbip View Post
              I find it funny when people say Ricans are more black then Hispanic.

Like there letting us in on a little secret...We know the ancestry better then you do...plz believe.

And if your saying to spark some kind of racist flame in us against our darker skinned cousins you'll have to try harder.

Just because you live in ignorance and fear...doesn't mean everybody else does.
              I know you guys do. 80% of Ricans think they are white

I wonder what Tito/Wilfred B/Cotto and darker Rican claim to be???

Comment

maybe.

if they start televising fights on BET or MTV.......

i'm getting banned again.........

Comment

I know you guys do. 80% of Ricans think they are white

I wonder what Tito/Wilfred B/Cotto and darker Rican claim to be???
                  We are all Puerto Rican.

Some of us have different ancestry...some more african...some more Taino/bori...some more Spanish.

Most of us though are a mix of all three.

You will find a Blond hair Blue eyed Rican.

And you will find a Dark More African Rican.

And you will find some folks that look native.

Usually it is a mix of the three.

So plz fall back you don't know **** about us.

Comment

Originally posted by BOOMbip View Post
                    We are all Puerto Rican.

Some of us have different ancestry...some more african...some more Taino/bori...some more Spanish.

Most of us though are a mix of all three.

You will find a Blond hair Blue eyed Rican.

And you will find a Dark More African Rican.

And you will find some folks that look native.

Usually it is a mix of the three.

So plz fall back you don't know **** about us.
                    I know that. I didn't argue that. Just saying Cotto/Wildfred B/Tito are a lot closer to blacks than Hispanics. Just a fact

Comment

I know that. I didn't argue that. Just saying Cotto/Wildfred B/Tito are a lot closer to blacks than Hispanics. Just a fact
                      So I guess you where there when they had there ancestry documented...

No I know you have your PHD in eugenics...

NO...even better your just a poster on NSB that makes you more then qualified to make asinine assumptions about the Family history of people you don't even know just by looking at them on television screen.

Dude your a prick and a bigot.

Get that hate out of your heart...It will consume you.

Comment

Working...
                      X