Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

philippines vs blacks is a much better potential rivalry than vs ricans....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• philippines vs blacks is a much better potential rivalry than vs ricans....

as we know manny pacquiao proved his greatness thru fighting the best mexicans out there barrera, morales, marquez, de la hoya, etc.....earning the mexicutioner nickname....national rivalrys play out the best in boxing....

so who does puerto rico got besides miguel cotto.....only carlos quitana and hes not big enough to get a pac fight...he cannot earn the ricanator name because he only has 1 potential opponent....

blacks have mosley, berto, campbell, bradley, mayweather....all would make exciting fights and a great rivalry with the phillipines....he can earn the blackinator nickname...

but he wont

there isnt a large enough fan base for boxing in the african american community right now.

Comment

dude this is ******ed. it doesn't matter what race you are is what you do in the ring. cotto has proven to be the best ww out there, so he's fighting pacquiao. i think pacquiao has his hands full .

Comment

Originally posted by billionaire View Post
        as we know manny pacquiao proved his greatness thru fighting the best mexicans out there barrera, morales, marquez, de la hoya, etc.....earning the mexicutioner nickname....national rivalrys play out the best in boxing....

so who does puerto rico got besides miguel cotto.....only carlos quitana and hes not big enough to get a pac fight...he cannot earn the ricanator name because he only has 1 potential opponent....

blacks have mosley, berto, campbell, bradley, mayweather....all would make exciting fights and a great rivalry with the phillipines....he can earn the blackinator nickname...

but he wont
        my friend, u are some kind of stupid...real talk...

The 3 fighters that i bolded would get smashed by manny...

Mosley lost to cotto...hes out of the mix already so...that...leaves...PBF

PBF dont wanna fight...so hes out there you go end of thread...

Comment

Originally posted by F-22 Raptor View Post
          cotto has proven to be the best ww out there,
          since when? if cotto wins no one will say hes number 1, he hasnt even proven that in his own division...

i would be excited to see cotto pacquiao it just doesnt set up a rivalry tho...

Comment

seriously this thread is dumb and worthy of a ban

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
              +1

larry always know when to say the right things at the right time (no ****)

Comment

More like Americans. There was never an outright rivalry that was labeled Black VS PR or Mexico. It's about Nationality much more so than ethnicity.

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
                  Originally posted by BlazeDRicaN View Post
                  +1

+ 2

this thread is ******ed

Comment

i think i smell a tuna melt in this thread.......

Comment

Working...
                    X