• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
    i have no idea who has more testicles...im guessing they both have two each
    Dry.

I like it.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
      Marquez was supposed to be fighting Mayweather at 144.

No, let's mention the DLH fight. It wasn't at a catchweight. None of Pacquiao's fights were ever at a catchweight. Oscar was the one who wanted it at 147.

we are talking about Mayweather, not some rusty weight drained boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by VXNerveAgent View Post

agreed...there's no way floyd would be rusty after 2 years on the shelf

Comment

The rusty weight drained boxer who was supposed to KO Manny in round 1 in a complete mismatch? The rusty weight drained boxer who Hatton turned a fight down with because he "wasn't ready" and was "too small"?

Right.

Well, seeing as we're talking about balls, and nobody including Manny knew what kind of fight it would turn out to be until he stepped into the ring but took the risk anyway, I think Pacquiao wins hands down in the enormous testicular department.

But that's just me.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

ha! i was wondering how manny children would say this..

Comment

Would Marquez fight Cotto?

Comment

Word on the streets is JMM was born wiht a horrible deformity and has 3.

Comment

ha! i was wondering how manny children would say this..

Mak, I never knew you were the child of Manny!

Awesome. Your dad is P4P #1!

War Dad!

Comment

You mean more heart or bigger balls??

Heart: Around the same

Bigger balls: I go with Marquez, he's Mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                      The rusty weight drained boxer who was supposed to KO Manny in round 1 in a complete mismatch? The rusty weight drained boxer who Hatton turned a fight down with because he "wasn't ready" and was "too small"?

Right.

Well, seeing as we're talking about balls, and nobody including Manny knew what kind of fight it would turn out to be until he stepped into the ring but took the risk anyway, I think Pacquiao wins hands down in the enormous testicular department.

But that's just me.

the fact that people didnt think manny had a chnce against a fighter who had not fought at 147 in nealy a decade amazed me. anyway this JMM-mayweather situation is the same as the Manny-dhl situation. manny wanted that $$$, just like JMM wants that $$$.

as far as hatton turning down the fight, well that right there tells you the HITMAN has a vagina. ha! i could see the fear on his eyes when facing manny, poor guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X