Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JMM and mayweather jr have vagina

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
      Mak, I never knew you were the child of Manny!

Awesome. Your dad is P4P #1!

War Dad!
      for a second i thought you caught that, but i was sadly disapointed.

Comment

Pac ha 2 balls. Marquez have none VAGINA only...

Comment

Originally posted by silip03 View Post
          JMM and mayweather jr have vagina
          oh i bet they have plenty of that at all times of the day.
          also manny and every successful fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by VXNerveAgent View Post
            the fact that people didnt think manny had a chnce against a fighter who had not fought at 147 in nealy a decade amazed me. anyway this JMM-mayweather situation is the same as the Manny-dhl situation. manny wanted that $$$, just like JMM wants that $$$.

as far as hatton turning down the fight, well that right there tells you the HITMAN has a vagina. ha! i could see the fear on his eyes when facing manny, poor guy.
            Indeed. I too saw the fear and wrote about it after the weigh-in. Hatton was crapping it. Can't blame him, I would have done the same!

I put a bet on Manny against Oscar, btw. Some of us knew he'd win, not all of us didn't give him a chance, but the vast majority of the boxing world did. Many of these so-called pro boxing journalists often don't have a clue about style matchups.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by One - Shot View Post
              Pac ha 2 balls. Marquez have none VAGINA only...
              not counting his own 2?
              damn manny should put you back in school

Comment

In my opinion, JMM, the guy is willing to go all the way up to 147 to fight mayweather. Manny wants to fight cotto at catchweight.

dont even mention the dhl fight...
                This is like asking who could annihilate who during the Cold War.

Its mutually assured destruction.

Comment

not counting his own 2?
                  damn manny should put you back in school
                  Dang you really like marquez balls then suck his balls you idiot...

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                    Indeed. I too saw the fear and wrote about it after the weigh-in. Hatton was crapping it. Can't blame him, I would have done the same!

I put a bet on Manny against Oscar, btw. Some of us knew he'd win, not all of us didn't give him a chance, but the vast majority of the boxing world did. Many of these so-called pro boxing journalists often don't have a clue about style matchups.
                    that fear helped his DOWNFALL, ha!

yeah, casual boxing fans had manny wining, but thats cause they dont know a damn thing about weight classes, the ones who were aware that dhl was a bigger man, automaticaly give him the edge, not taking into account that unlike manny, he(dhl) wasnt at his prime and that he had not made that weight in over 8 years.

Comment

Originally posted by One - Shot View Post
                      Dang you really like marquez balls then suck his balls you idiot...
                      ha! not surprized you responded with a childish comment, go join a parade coward.

Comment

Working...
                      X