No announcement yet.

Who has more Balls, Manny or JMM???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has more Balls, Manny or JMM???

In my opinion, JMM, the guy is willing to go all the way up to 147 to fight mayweather. Manny wants to fight cotto at catchweight.

dont even mention the dhl fight...

Originally posted by VXNerveAgent View Post
    In my opinion, JMM, the guy is willing to go all the way up to 147 to fight mayweather. Manny wants to fight cotto at catchweight.

Marquez was supposed to be fighting Mayweather at 144.

No, let's mention the DLH fight. It wasn't at a catchweight. None of Pacquiao's fights were ever at a catchweight. Oscar was the one who wanted it at 147.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
      Marquez was supposed to be fighting Mayweather at 144.

No, let's mention the DLH fight. It wasn't at a catchweight. None of Pacquiao's fights were ever at a catchweight. Oscar was the one who wanted it at 147.
      This. And I don't put 1 above the other.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
        And I don't put 1 above the other.
        Me neither. Both are awesome fighters and true warriors.

Let's stop all this anti-Pacquiao bull****. It's getting tiring.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

both!
          jmm is more desperate. man i feel sad he isnt going to get a big floydboy paycheck.
          don't think anyone at 135 wants him. too much pain for the gain.
          but at 140....
          he's got to get movin now. poor guy.

hit me with green

Comment

All I know is at 135,Marquez fought Casamayor and Juan Diaz,then called out floyd and would have fought him too,pretty impressive!!Pacman hopped skipped and jumped straight past 140 to fight Oscar,whom everyone seen as a mismatch,in short,they both have heart by the tons!!!

Comment

And the war between pac and jmm fans is on! good luck figuring this one out. too hard to decide.

Comment

JMM hands down the man is a machine fueled by cerveza. HE JUST CANT BE STOPPED!!!!!!!

Comment

i have no idea who has more testicles...im guessing they both have two each

Comment

i think the Pacman has 3 balls. Juan has 2.

Comment

Working...
                    X