Clear All

• Mosley destroys Mayweather jr Interview

Shane Mosley Destroys Fraud Mayweather jr :

-Fraud jr still has feathers
    -Fraud jr doenst want to fight him
    -Fraud jr is a liar & broke
    -the tooth ache situation
    -why the Fraud jr vs Marquez fight got canceled

Last edited by DonTaseMeBrah; 06-20-2009, 06:22 PM.

shane still on his "please give me a mega fight tour"

Comment

Thats right Mosley,let the floyd lovers know,he got feathers,ooh yeah!!

Comment

Originally posted by GetSumBrah View Post
        Shane Mosley Destroys Fraud Mayweather jr :

-Fraud jr still has feathers
        -Fraud jr doenst want to fight him
        -Fraud jr is a liar broke
        -the tooth ache situation
        -why the Fraud jr vs Marquez fight got canceled

Shane's just bitching cause he wants a payday... as much as I wanna see the fight. Funny thing is people ***** about Floyd not fighting him right now when Mosley had his chance many years ago... but people forget about that.

No proof he is broke, just people jumping to assumptions... I haven't seen his bank statement and nobody else has so enough of that bull****. Also, for the last time... there IS a difference between postponing and canceling a fight.

Comment

If you dont want to listen to this version of youtube with that annoying music in the background, then you should download the original

http://audioam.blogtalkradio.com/show_550312 DOT M P 3
          Right click and save target as..

I could not sit here and listen to the youtube version with that darn zamba or 1970's Barretta theme like music in the background.

The interviewer was on speed or had too much coffee because he was cutting Mosley off way too much.

Or just go here
          http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Leave-i...uest-Amir-Khan

Comment

Interesting...

Comment

Originally posted by SigmaMu View Post
              If you dont want to listen to this version of youtube with that annoying music in the background, then you should download the original

http://audioam.blogtalkradio.com/show_550312 DOT M P 3
              Right click and save target as..

I could not sit here and listen to the youtube version with that darn zamba or 1970's Barretta theme like music in the background.
              Ugh, I wish I saw that BEFORE I watched and listened to it. That music was annoying as hell.

Comment

Mosley got dominated by Cotto, admitted that the day of the fight. Now he says he lost a hometown decision, what a prick. **** him, Mayweather should grow some balls and make him eat his words about him. The guy says he's a chicken with feathers and Floyd ain't gonna do **** about that.

Joy the boat buyer should be the Dark Night again and give him a clinic like in the DLH fight. But i doubt he will do that, he doesn't have enough balls to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
                  Shane's just bitching cause he wants a payday... as much as I wanna see the fight. Funny thing is people ***** about Floyd not fighting him right now when Mosley had his chance many years ago... but people forget about that.

No proof he is broke, just people jumping to assumptions... I haven't seen his bank statement and nobody else has so enough of that bull****. Also, for the last time... there IS a difference between postponing and canceling a fight.
                  Who cares if Mosley supposedly "had his chance" years ago? That's it? Fighters don't get other chances? How do you explain Floyd granting Zab Judah one for losing to Baldomir? That's total horse****. Mosley deserves a shot almost as much as anyone out there TODAY. Forget the past; unfortunately it seems many fans - like Floyd - are holding on to it. In today's world, Mayweather has one of the weaker resume's at 147; pulling Marquez up two divisions won't make it much better.

Comment

the guy is salty right now

he needs to fight Paul Williams or maybe even Berto

he aint getting Floyd NOR Pac right now and it sucks to be on the outside looking in, especially when you are going thru a divorce....

Comment

Working...
                    X