No announcement yet.

Mosley destroys Mayweather jr Interview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
    lol so its ok when Floyd talks **** about other fighters.

When shane talks **** for a change, its the end of the world all of a sudden.
    It's the fact that he is a huge hypocrite. He says Floyd should fight welterweights then wants to go down to 142 to fight Pacman. Complains that Floyd and Manny won't fight him when he won't fight Paul Williams or Andre Berto. Says he is a bigger draw than Cotto and that he was robbed against Cotto.

Comment

What are you talking about? Floyd gets shat on for anything he does...

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
        I aint saying Mosley doesn't deserve his shot I said the fight should happen, I am just saying people ***** at Floyd for not fighting him right now when he has said get in line... when Mosley said no ages ago... can't ***** at one and not the other.

Anyway, I don't expect him to fight Mosley straight after his lay-off nobody should... he has been back 5 minutes and is being accused of ducking? Give the guy a chance...
        Fair enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
          I aint saying Mosley doesn't deserve his shot I said the fight should happen, I am just saying people ***** at Floyd for not fighting him right now when he has said get in line... when Mosley said no ages ago... can't ***** at one and not the other.

Anyway, I don't expect him to fight Mosley straight after his lay-off nobody should... he has been back 5 minutes and is being accused of ducking? Give the guy a chance...

I wanna see Floyd vs Mosley... but people are not seeing the fact that the guy is only saying this **** through desperation. I mean, I respect him wanting a big pay day and think he deserves it... but being disrespectful aint gonna get him anywhere.

Soooo your implying that it is unfair for Fraud jr to fight such a imposing fighter as shane mosley who is what 4# p4p, so he should be given a pass so he can fight a career featherweight, but its not a tune up because he's 2# p4p.

Which one is it brah?

I swear, Fraud jr fans are just as contradictory as Fraud jr himself.

Comment

shane is making himself look like a JOKE

Comment

id like to see maywather mosley but i see mayweather beating him the same way he beat dlh
              i reackon mayweather wud ko cotto though in later rounds

Comment

its hard to see someone who seemed so nice and honest become such a hippocritical prick

Comment

lol nothing floyd does would be OK

he could donate all his money to third world countries and it'd just be: "Floyd is a fraud" topics

Comment

What he says it's true but this back and forth between Pac and Floyd is making him look like a desperate fool. All his cries are falling on deaf ears and he's just wasting his breath. Cotto is fighting Pac and I don't know what Floyd's going to be doing but is sure as hell is not going to be fighting Mosley. I use to like Shane but all this bitching and complaining is just dumb.

Comment

I don't understand why there is so much hate for Shane. What would you do if you were him?

He's 38 years old. He has a great resume. He is THE MAN at welterweight, like it or not. Not only that, but he has agreed to drop down as far as Roach wants, plus is willing to give Manny 60%. He deserves this shot!!! And I certainly agree that Mosley vs. Pac is bigger than Cotto vs. Pac. Why do you think Cotto only fights in NY?

He's always been willing to fight anyone. People get ripped on for being duckers here, now they get ripped on for wanting to fight.

And one more thing. I could be wrong, but I've never heard Shane admit to being dominated by Cotto. I've only heard him say that basically, it doesn't matter if he believes he won the fight. The judges scored it and that is what the official outcome is. Shane is a real stand up guy and that shows his class because, I guarantee you, he never thought Cotto beat him in that fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X