Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shanes grasping for a big pay day

shoulda fought him when he offered sugar

Comment

mosley is a dumbass, i said wait till he beats de la hoya then fight me? well guess what happened?

yeah you lost to cotto you idiot.

Comment

Shane is pathetic!!!!!!!!!! Suggesting he is a bigger draw than Cotto. let alone saying Cotto lost to Clottey and because he is cut he is at a disadvantage, but he is willing to kill himself to make weight.

Shane is a damn begger!!!!!!!! he sounds like a straight up *****!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GetSumBrah View Post
          Shane Mosley Destroys Fraud Mayweather jr :

-Fraud jr still has feathers
          -Fraud jr doenst want to fight him
          -Fraud jr is a liar broke
          -the tooth ache situation
          -why the Fraud jr vs Marquez fight got canceled

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

MOSLEY owned FRAUD!
          Mosley is right in everything.

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
            shane still on his "please give me a mega fight tour"

cant give you a green k but u deserve it!!!

Comment

lol so its ok when Floyd talks **** about other fighters.

When shane talks **** for a change, its the end of the world all of a sudden.

Comment

that background music is annoying

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  Who cares if Mosley supposedly "had his chance" years ago? That's it? Fighters don't get other chances? How do you explain Floyd granting Zab Judah one for losing to Baldomir? That's total horse****. Mosley deserves a shot almost as much as anyone out there TODAY. Forget the past; unfortunately it seems many fans - like Floyd - are holding on to it. In today's world, Mayweather has one of the weaker resume's at 147; pulling Marquez up two divisions won't make it much better.
                  I aint saying Mosley doesn't deserve his shot I said the fight should happen, I am just saying people ***** at Floyd for not fighting him right now when he has said get in line... when Mosley said no ages ago... can't ***** at one and not the other.

Anyway, I don't expect him to fight Mosley straight after his lay-off nobody should... he has been back 5 minutes and is being accused of ducking? Give the guy a chance...

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                  Shane is pathetic!!!!!!!!!! Suggesting he is a bigger draw than Cotto. let alone saying Cotto lost to Clottey and because he is cut he is at a disadvantage, but he is willing to kill himself to make weight.

Shane is a damn begger!!!!!!!! he sounds like a straight up *****!!!!!!!!
                  I wanna see Floyd vs Mosley... but people are not seeing the fact that the guy is only saying this **** through desperation. I mean, I respect him wanting a big pay day and think he deserves it... but being disrespectful aint gonna get him anywhere.

Comment

damn, that's kinda sad. I always looked a Shane Mosley as a classy fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_Dee View Post
                      that background music is annoying
                      Usually i t would be but helps me to listen to Shanes crying easier.

Comment

Working...
                      X