Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lampley, "Cotto won becuz of his human qualities, not becuz he's the better fighter"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ..Calderon... View Post
    Not good enough. He should have hit a 50 punch combination, cured cancer, discovered the last remaining piece of the Atlantis puzzle, and beaten ten honor roll Asian kids at Algebra.
    Haha, yeah I guess if he could've done that then MAYBE they would've said it was close.. I guess nobody saw the same fight I did..

Comment

Lampley dont like black people. He trying to say black people(clottey) dont have human qualities

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyMayFan View Post
        Lampley dont like black people. He trying to say black people(clottey) dont have human qualities
        Right, but the white Lampley loves Puerto Ricans. Because, that makes sense.

Comment

I think the fight was close and it could have gone either way..
          With that said ever since Kellerman started they have been clearly dk riding the hbo fighters. When Berto fought and kept holding they were praising him for beating a guy who just went up in weight while holding and I did notice the same with Cotto. Im a Cotto fan but even I notice how biased they are. Where is Larry Merchant when you need him.

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro USA View Post
            That's because you're a yes man who only post on this site for green Karma.

actually I've been put on ignore lists a few times.

I had Clottey winning, and so did Steward. I trust his opinion much more than you, so tell it to someone who cares.
            since I thought it was a close fight, I don't begrudge you for thinking clottey won.
            Stay on topic, Do you approve of Lampley's comments on why Cotto won or not?
            no

Comment

cotto haters cotto are the best stop crying hes the winner no turning back

Comment

Originally posted by ..Calderon... View Post
                Right, but the white Lampley loves Puerto Ricans. Because, that makes sense.
                Uh...i said he didnt like black people..What does that have to do with loving puerto ricans?

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro USA View Post
                  Cotto didn't impress in the ring, so they had to play make believe and sell some BS story at the end on why they thought it wasn't a robbery.

That was worse than a "Don King". Lampley went out and said Cotto lost, but got the decision because of his human qualities. Doesn't get anymore gay and fraudulent than that.

Cotto is a running, quitting, and cheating coward. I would be ashamed to be a fan of some clown like that. Then again, Hopkins KO'd their Hero, they had to find someone else to cling onto.
                  there's alot of truth in this post!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Fury View Post
                    Lampley rode Cottos dick? Really?

Did everyone see how Emmanuel was jocking Clottey or was it just me??

When Cotto was doing good, Emmanuel kept his mouth shut but as soon as Clottey would pick up the pace he wouldn't shut up. I believe he even said around round 8 or 9 that Clottey won every round except the 1st. And that's when Lampley said No round 4 and 6 we're definitely Cotto's rounds by a landslide and then Emanuel started laughing...something along those lines.

It was a close fight nobody can deny that. It could have gone either way. But Clottey just didn't go balls out, and Cotto did. I think Cotto should more heart and determination in the fight, that was the edge.
                    Emanuel was terrible saturday.

Comment

Random thought...

I think the reason some people believe Clottey beat Cotto's ass is because the rounds Clottey won, he was dominate, where as the rounds Cotto won were close. I hate compubox but assuming their numbers are right and Clottey landed more punches, it's irrelevant since fights are scored on a 12 round system and again since Clottey had the more dominate rounds that would explain why he had better punch numbers.

Comment

Working...
                      X