Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lampley, "Cotto won becuz of his human qualities, not becuz he's the better fighter"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn!

Originally posted by Maestro USA View Post

Lampley is a joke. They need to get rid of these frauds.

Put RJJ, Merchant, and Steward in there.

Kellerman sold out at the end as well.
    I never thought I agree with you but all those HBO commentators suck except steward (sometimes), lenox lewis is very good and i think they should get foreman back in there. the other **** should go.

Comment

Its best to watch these fights that come on HBO on MUTE...the commentators are HORRIBLE... real talk. what they said on Saturday night does NOT surprise me....at all.

Comment

great post

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
        I don't think Clottey was the better fighter in that fight, problem is it was compressed into a lower no. of rounds. In boxing you don't work up toil in one round, each round is it's own and Cotto won more individual rounds.

Clottey acted like a puss in the last round which made me happy that he didn't win the match. If you're in a champion ship fight you fight your heart out, you don't look to get the guy docked points, that's just deceitful.
        Damn you hit the nail on the head bro!!

Comment

Originally posted by F-22 Raptor View Post
          you really just come off as a hater maestro. that's the problems with cotto fight everytime he wins the haters come out for a couple of days, damn trolls are just sad that know Cotto can spanks Floyd out and want him to lose so bad.
          maestro is a hater

Comment

some of you know that running in the ring is not bad right? If the other fighter is prepared to be a champion he would run to him and keep pressuring. Now, the problem is holding too much. If running was bad, the ring could be as big of 3 feet lolz. Pac and Cotto now, both of them moves around.

Comment

runw/knives came and pwned.

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro USA View Post

At the end of the video, Lampley sends an important message to all upcoming Professional Boxers!

Don't worry about actually winning the fight, just appear to be the better man and the decision is yours. It's not important if you deserved to win, and it's not important if you agree with it or not as well!

Steward says he had Clottey winning the fight, but due to the courage Cotto showed he is not complaining that the loser got the decision.

How body-slamming, low-blowing, and rabbit-punching equate to being the better man will forever remain a mystery to me though.
                give it up, it was a close fight, the knockdown gave it to cotto imho. but the 116-111 score was horrible.

Comment

Seriously am I the only one who saw Cotto with an open eyebrow fight WITHOUT complaining one bit and trying his best not to get knocked out? Jezz, he won that fight fair and square.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                    give it up, it was a close fight, the knockdown gave it to cotto imho. but the 116-111 score was horrible.
                    That's because you're a yes man who only post on this site for green Karma.

I had Clottey winning, and so did Steward. I trust his opinion much more than you, so tell it to someone who cares.

Stay on topic, Do you approve of Lampley's comments on why Cotto won or not?

Comment

Originally posted by rocki1 View Post
                      Seriously am I the only one who saw Cotto with an open eyebrow fight WITHOUT complaining one bit and trying his best not to get knocked out? Jezz, he won that fight fair and square.
                      Not good enough. He should have hit a 50 punch combination, cured cancer, discovered the last remaining piece of the Atlantis puzzle, and beaten ten honor roll Asian kids at Algebra.

Comment

Working...
                      X