Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lampley, "Cotto won becuz of his human qualities, not becuz he's the better fighter"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nick Fury View Post
    Lampley rode Cottos dick? Really?

Did everyone see how Emmanuel was jocking Clottey or was it just me??

When Cotto was doing good, Emmanuel kept his mouth shut but as soon as Clottey would pick up the pace he wouldn't shut up. I believe he even said around round 8 or 9 that Clottey won every round except the 1st. And that's when Lampley said No round 4 and 6 we're definitely Cotto's rounds by a landslide and then Emanuel started laughing...something along those lines.

It was a close fight nobody can deny that. It could have gone either way. But Clottey just didn't go balls out, and Cotto did. I think Cotto should more heart and determination in the fight, that was the edge.

LMAO. Running like a coward and refusing to exchange is going "balls out".

If Clottey wasn't injured from Cotto's cheating bodyslam, he would have chased him much better and made him Quit, just like Margarito did.

Comment

Sadly,thats the truth,I'm happy for Cotto,as a fighter he fought with an extreme handicap and fought well!!But as a avid boxing fan Cotto did not win,but oh well!!

Comment

Steward fell in love emotionally and Lampley was impressed with man love. It was an interesting broadcast to say the least lol. Lamps needs to get a talk. The, "good tackle" remark was uncalled for.

I think the problem is these guys spend time following the fighters before every fight, and HBO has done how many Cotto fights? Lamps has probably gotten to know Cotto too well. So it's just human emotion to feel for the guy. However it's his job to stay neutral and that's two fights in a row where I felt he was openly rooting for Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by cruzan mario View Post
          Sadly,thats the truth,I'm happy for Cotto,as a fighter he fought with an extreme handicap and fought well!!But as a avid boxing fan Cotto did not win,but oh well!!

Much respect for speaking the truth!

Comment

looool Body Slam? you call that a body slam? Clottey lunged at Cotto and he simply slipped away. And the drama queen falls on the floor as if he just tore a ligament, pleeeaaase. And him crying about that jab to the back of the head is pathetic, dude acted like a little girl saturday. Plus, Cotto fought 9 hard rounds with one eye...if that's not going balls out I don't know what is.

Comment

they all had money on the fight jajaja

Comment

The thread is all about talking about how Cotto is stroked by Lampley and co. Meanwhile, in the thread, all the poster stroke each other while agreeing. LMAO..

Optimus Ironic, engage!

Comment

Lampley is more proud of Cotto than he would be his own so. I love HBO broadcasts but the blatant spin doctoring was insane. Even steward was like "I Had Clottey winning" but then did as he had to and started making excuse that made no sense "Now my heart gives it to Cotto". It's bull****. I don't like Cotto simply because he is overhyped and not nearly as impressive as the repuatation he has been given. HBO & Top Rank pulled a Don King style spin doctoring for Cotto yet again. Boxing is great but the fact that this still goes on is why casual fans do not care buy read or think about boxing anymore.

Comment

Hey guys. Cotto won, split decision. Yay. Let's celebrate!!?!?!!?

LMAO.

Whiney, hating bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Jone2ts View Post
                      Lampley is more proud of Cotto than he would be his own so. I love HBO broadcasts but the blatant spin doctoring was insane. Even steward was like "I Had Clottey winning" but then did as he had to and started making excuse that made no sense "Now my heart gives it to Cotto". It's bull****. I don't like Cotto simply because he is overhyped and not nearly as impressive as the repuatation he has been given. HBO & Top Rank pulled a Don King style spin doctoring for Cotto yet again. Boxing is great but the fact that this still goes on is why casual fans do not care buy read or think about boxing anymore.
                      Cotto didn't impress in the ring, so they had to play make believe and sell some BS story at the end on why they thought it wasn't a robbery.

That was worse than a "Don King". Lampley went out and said Cotto lost, but got the decision because of his human qualities. Doesn't get anymore gay and fraudulent than that.

Cotto is a running, quitting, and cheating coward. I would be ashamed to be a fan of some clown like that. Then again, Hopkins KO'd their Hero, they had to find someone else to cling onto.

Comment

Working...
                      X