Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The handspeed of Clottey will surprise a lot of you.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vaborikua View Post
    what u mean loyalty?
    you dont know what loyalty is?.......or you just actin' like you don't?

Comment

clottey will bully cotto

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
        He has skills no doubt, my whole issue is how he makes them work together.

To me if a fighter can make his skills work in harmony the fighters overall level is greater then the sum of his overall parts. To me Clottey is the negative of this, he is solid all around but his overall level is less then the sum of the parts of his game.

It will be interesting to see what happeans though, the fight should be very hard fought since it means so much to both men.
        Co-sign, Clottey while solid doesnt work hard enough to win clearly, He goes missing a lot but then comes back with a nice crispy left downstairs/upstairs which tend to look good to the viewing eye.

He really needs to go all out if he want to beat cotto and unless he has the hunger i cant see him doing so...

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
          For you guys who think Cotto is much faster, you will see something different tonight.
          Clottey's just so fast,everyone will be surprised.Much respect to Cotto for accepting this fight but he bit more than he can chew.Cotto will be systematically dismantled and by round 8 he wont be knowing what to do,he will be looking for an exit

Comment

put your points where your mouths are cotto haters.

hit me up so we can bet on cotto-clottey.

Comment

You're going to see Clottey in his corner all messed up.. ref asking him you want to fight, you want to fight?

Comment

Clottey has faster hands. It's not even debatable.

Comment

The difference isn't that big, Clottey might have the slightly faster hands but Cotto's hands are fast too, Cotto has faster feet though and the better timing.

Comment

clottey does have fast hands and he explodes out of his shell into 3/4 punch combo's. his left hook is lethal and his right uppercut is a punch that isee cotto egtting tagged with throughout the fight.

imo clottey needs to use his handspeed though, he needs to go to the body and he needs to throw more. margarito went to cottos body throughout the early rounds and yes he did end up giving some of the early rounds away but that because of his lack of defense, if clottey bangs to the body and at the same time he is able to use that air tight defense he might sneak a few rounds here and there.

one of the main gripes i have with clottey is that he doesn't throw enough, in this fight he can't afford to do that. if he is as hungry as i think he is he should have enough left to finish strong and keep punching till the end.

imo clottey via TKO in the 12th

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                      Cotto has good timing, but I think Clottey's hands are faster.
                      As usual you're wrong, Cotto has the faster hands and the better timing. Just ask Shane who really had the faster hands and Cotto was beating him to the punch.

Comment

Working...
                      X