Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The handspeed of Clottey will surprise a lot of you.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maestro USA View Post

I saw Clottey do a very James Toney'ish counter right hand against Margarito which really stunned him. He doesn't take many chances, but I think he has some tricks up his sleeve, so to speak.
    He has skills no doubt, my whole issue is how he makes them work together.

To me if a fighter can make his skills work in harmony the fighters overall level is greater then the sum of his overall parts. To me Clottey is the negative of this, he is solid all around but his overall level is less then the sum of the parts of his game.

It will be interesting to see what happeans though, the fight should be very hard fought since it means so much to both men.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
      For you guys who think Cotto is much faster, you will see something different tonight.
      Who cares if Clottey is faster, Judah and Mosley seem to be quicker then Clottey from Videos I've seen of Clottey. That didn't stop Cotto from beating them, Cotto does not struggle with people who have quick hands. He can figure them out. Some people be acting like a Puerto-Rican stole their girl on this website. The hate for entertaining fighters like Cotto is disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by ACHlLLES View Post
        Who cares if Clottey is faster, Judah and Mosley seem to be quicker then Clottey from Videos I've seen of Clottey. That didn't stop Cotto from beating them, Cotto does not struggle with people who have quick hands. He can figure them out. Some people be acting like a Puerto-Rican stole their girl on this website. The hate for entertaining fighters like Cotto is disgusting.
        Who's hating on Cotto here? Stop whining like a hoe, and add something constructive to the thread or shut the **** up.

Comment

Who's hating on Cotto here? Stop whining like a hoe, and add something constructive to the thread or shut the **** up.
          that was very uncalled for

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua View Post
            that was very uncalled for
            How? The guy comes into complaining about Cotto being hated on, and people having their girls stolem, when there is no hate in my thread. Dude needs to go back to making thread about candy.

Comment

Originally posted by ACHlLLES View Post
              Cotto gets mad luv from me.......I like the dude.....I really do........but something called LOYALTY got me goin' against him for this fight......Clottey is one of my favs!

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                Cotto gets mad luv from me.......I like the dude.....I really do........but something called LOYALTY got me goin' against him for this fight......Clottey is one of my favs!
                what u mean loyalty?

Comment

clottey aint slow by no means but be sure as hect wont be faster then cotto

Comment

Timing beats speed.

Clottey has a fast ass right hand that he lunges with. Cotto will time it and might possibly hurt him.

Don't be surprised.

Comment

Cotto has good timing, but I think Clottey's hands are faster.
                      Watch the last seconds of Cotto vs N'dou and tell me who has the faster hands.

Comment

Working...
                      X