No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko is better off Fighting Ruslan Chagaev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by silencers View Post
    as far as bringing clarity to the heavyweight division, this is the better fight. But as a fight itself, from an entertainment standpoint and from a competitive standpoint, i think this will be worse, stylistically, this fight has all the makings for a stinker, possibly a one sided stinker.
    exactly!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
      So your telling everyone that u would **** up your own brother, possibly kill him or him kill you just so fans can have one champ, rather than share the belts, u either don't have a brother or if u do, your one ****ed up individual. I have brothers, theres no way i would ever fight one of them, and certainley not in the ring where many fighters have been killed or seriously injured
      Aww, get a grip crybaby.

No siblings here, but that's not my problem. I pay to watch these fights (streams have pissed me off lately), so I expect to see THE BEST fight THE BEST. Who's THE BEST? Wlad and Vitali.

Everyone's up in arms about Chags and Valuev sharing a belt, but what about the brothers who seem to want to share the division? I'd rather see one man be THE BEST instead of two men.

I guarantee you that most true boxing fans think the same.

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
        Aww, get a grip crybaby.

No siblings here, but that's not my problem. I pay to watch these fights (streams have pissed me off lately), so I expect to see THE BEST fight THE BEST. Who's THE BEST? Wlad and Vitali.

Everyone's up in arms about Chags and Valuev sharing a belt, but what about the brothers who seem to want to share the division? I'd rather see one man be THE BEST instead of two men.

I guarantee you that most true boxing fans think the same.
        I agree. Actually, I have no problem fighting my friends in the ring and they have no problems punching me in the face or their brothers' either. Hell, I don't know any brothers that didn't beat the crap out of one another growing up. The Klits won't fight one another, we know that. Luckily, (whether you like the fight or nor, and I don't it will be near as boring as Wlad/Ibragimov) this fight, if it happens, with Chagaev will give us a linear champion. Then Vitali and the ****ty WBC will be obsolete again.

Comment

Originally posted by HeartAttack View Post
          Then Vitali and the ****ty WBC will be obsolete again.
          Maybe not obsolete (I mean, Vitali should obviously fight someone meanwhile unless he retires), but certainly most people who aren't ball-lickers of both will be clamouring for a brother-brother showdown to decide who gets ALL the belts. I'm no stickler for the alphabet soup, especially after their recent reluctance to crown unified champs, but in this division it seems to matter a lot as to who has gold.

Comment

just some thoughts.......

****! some of u people.

wanting the brothers to fight? wtf? that is just ******. vitali will retire soon. wladimir is not even close to being 35 years old. he has enough time to hold it down.

this is what i know, wladimir is hungry to fight someone. i think haye perfectly sparked wladimir. i think WK is not only pissed, but motivated and focused. i am faily sure he is in a top form right now.

haye likely just ducked an ass kicking that he could not have imagined coming.

u know, people think wlad is flat footed - he isnt. the boy can move for a guy his size. combine that with his size, speed, power, accuracy that is greater than 99% of fighters, technical ability, the only reason wlad could lose would be if he defeats himself or somehow gets cheated.

i can say that cause i have seen every single klitschko fight. i have seen them grow and become champs.

damn, i must say, i was really looking forward to this fight with haye. david knows that this is a big paycheck. yet, i do feel that haye is nervous and knows that he cant just chop these brothers down.

what is the reason that many fighter talk a lot of trash? to pump themselves up. it is always the quiet guy that u have to worry about - cause he is calculated, calm, focused, and would rather do his job than talk about it.

anyways, i think we should all be happy that don king is not recycling his old fighters over and over again. to me, the KO bros are fresh air. technically sound, powerful, and willing to fight anyone, anytime. wtf more do people want? anybody wanna become a pro heavyweight fighter and show us how its done?

Comment

Originally posted by j View Post
              wanting the brothers to fight? wtf? that is just ******. vitali will retire soon. wladimir is not even close to being 35 years old. he has enough time to hold it down.
              Alright, how exactly is it "******" to want to see the two best HWs in the world fight each other? The fact that they're brothers actually has nothing to with the appeal as far as I'm concerned.

They could be friends, enemies, cousins, father and son or simply two guys who've never known each other. In the end, they'll both soon own every major HW belt between them, so that alone is enough reason to UNIFY AND HAVE A FUCKING FIGHT.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                At first, we felt deprived. As the much anticipated bout between England’s David Haye (22-1, 21KO) and Ukraine’s Wladimir Klitschko (52-3, 46KO) was called off due to a back injury suffered by Haye. It was the most talked about heavyweight fight since Lennox Lewis left the sport. The brash British ****er who now lives in Cyprus walked around with ****zines and t-shirts imprinted with his picture holding Wlad’s severed head. Those acts enflamed the Klitschko brothers and helped set up the feud between them and Haye. David knows that playing the heel will draw the ire of fans and his potential foe, but it also makes the money and creates buzz around the fight. So when the former cruiserweight champion of the world pulled out of the fight yesterday, many claimed he was a coward, including Wladimir himself, but why give up a HUGE payday and a chance to become the top heavyweight in the world? [details]
                60,000 people did not pay to see Chageav any one that says he is better than Haye is a joke he only just beat Matt Skelton and was awful in his last fight, I feel down about this as i payed to see it and probably wont get my money back.

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
                  Alright, how exactly is it "******" to want to see the two best HWs in the world fight each other? The fact that they're brothers actually has nothing to with the appeal as far as I'm concerned.

They could be friends, enemies, cousins, father and son or simply two guys who've never known each other. In the end, they'll both soon own every major HW belt between them, so that alone is enough reason to UNIFY AND HAVE A FUCKING FIGHT.
                  it's just not realistic, the fact is they are brothers. might as well just deal with them until vitali's gone, then wlad will be the man alone.

Comment

i respect vlad for wanting to fight but chagaev..?? SO BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Comment

Originally posted by DavrosPremuleas View Post
                      60,000 people did not pay to see Chageav any one that says he is better than Haye is a joke he only just beat Matt Skelton and was awful in his last fight, I feel down about this as i payed to see it and probably wont get my money back.
                      damn dogg i totally agree...but **** i didn't buy ticket my man...hopefully **** turns alright for u!

Comment

Working...
                      X