Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exodus Tyson Dies; Prayers for Iron Mike

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn this is horrible news. i hope mike finds a way to cope without turning to drugs or violence.

Comment

Iron Mike Ill be praying for you and your family. I know it seems like you cant catch a break but all of our prayers are with you.

Man Mike cant catch a break.

Comment

To Allah we belong, and to Allah we return.

R.I.P. Exodus.

Be Strong Mike.

Comment

Damn i went blank i don't know what to say at all...

Mike has been turning his life around for the better and this happens to him, I wish the best for Mike and his family and rest in peace to his daughter, how sad.

I'm not a parent, but to every poster on here if you're a parent from the bottom of my heart I wish this never happens to any of your kids and i hope all of your kids live a safe and happy life.

Comment

Horrible news.

My sympathy is with Mike and his family as they deal with this tragedy...

Comment

Very Sad News.

Take Tyson out of the picture and the story still reads that a Young Child has died of a tragic death.

Last edited by Benny Leonard; 05-26-2009, 07:04 PM.

Comment

R.I.P Exodus Tyson

Comment

**** yo tyson has already been through some ****, now this? i feel so sorry for him, his daughter, and his whole family.

Comment

As a parent of two young boys myself I can't imagine what he is going through. My heart truly goes out to you Mike and everyone this affects.

R.I.P Sweetheart

Comment

This is tragic news. It even pains me to imagine what this poor little girl's life would have been like if she survived. A lot of people who hang themselves by accident or purposeful intent and end up surviving a lot of times suffer serious brain damage and they are never the same. It cuts off oxygen to the brain. This lets me know of the potential dangers of having a little kid around a piece of equipment like this. My heart goes out to Iron Mike Tyson and his family.

Comment

Working...
                      X