No announcement yet.

Why Is Everyone Doubting JMM beating MAYWEATHER

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chups View Post
    I'm not one of them. I have more than 2 million points on bets for JMM.
    This is good to hear. I would love to lose my bets on this fight, it would make my day. Unfortunately I think Mayweather wins.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
      I like how you said "If In fact weight isnt the issue come fight night" then JMM will give Floyd trouble.

Translation "if Floyd kills JMM then I will give him no credit for it and blame it on the weight".

JMM is a brilliant fighter but Floyd has him beat in every single catagory. He doesnt have anything on Floyd. If this fight was a LW then Floyd would kill him. He's just P4P a better fighter than Juan. Even against bums JMM gets hit clean all the time so how can he stop Floyd from hitting him? On the other side JMM is use to hitting everyone clean but Floyd is the best defensive guy in the game. JMM is use to outboxing his oppoents but Floyd is better. He's use to being the better techniqal guy in every fight but Floyd is better. He's use to being the smarter guy in every fight but Floyd is smarter. JMM is good but Floyd is the worst matchup in boxing for both him and Pac
      Great post. I've been getting these points across since the fight was made.

Comment

I'll tell you why, because he's struggled w/ fighters who were about 20-25 lighter than Mayweather and Juan Diaz was winning that fight w/ Marquez, Mayweather is no Juan Diaz. Diaz almost knocked Marquez down and he isn't even that strong of a puncher.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler
          I don't think that cat is really as old as he says he is. Bottom line, JMM has never fought at WW, therefore he ain't a WW. You know the story EGN. Mr boat buyer's cocksuckers will **** on him takin the fights that would silence his critics, but are all for these fights he gets ripped for. Go figure homey.
          Yeah I am I just never grew up ,,, do you really think a youngster could have you avoiding his direct questions to you like I you do ,, you or nobody else on the board can debate me the ethics and consequences of weights in boxing , you dont like it when I can prove you talk about labels and ignore the real weights , I know why your answer is a broken record and hot air , you are not into facts you are into hype , its figured homey and your fingered !

Comment

Originally posted by dannyl15 View Post
            I'll tell you why, because he's struggled w/ fighters who were about 20-25 lighter than Mayweather and Juan Diaz was winning that fight w/ Marquez, Mayweather is no Juan Diaz. Diaz almost knocked Marquez down and he isn't even that strong of a puncher.
            Diaz didn't almost knock Marquez down. It wasn't the power of Diaz's punches that made JMM look off balance it was his brute strength that caused that. I would classify a fighter like Diaz who is very physically strong despite not having hard punches. He's good at forcing a fighter back and imposing his will and strength on his opponent.

Comment

i dont see why everybody is bicthing about this fight you want to be the best in this case JMM you got to move up in weight. JMM is trying to become a ATG . like all other great boxer befor JMM they did the same. is not like JMM is loseing weight JMM is 35 years old i think the pros out weight the cons for a guy his age moveing up. What does this fight do for PBF nothing he all ready prove he can fight in diffrent weights and no i dont buy into this crap that this fight is a tuneup fight for PBF

Comment

Hope Pretty Boy do cuz I bet $80 to win $20 on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
                  Diaz didn't almost knock Marquez down. It wasn't the power of Diaz's punches that made JMM look off balance it was his brute strength that caused that. I would classify a fighter like Diaz who is very physically strong despite not having hard punches. He's good at forcing a fighter back and imposing his will and strength on his opponent.
                  Hey almost knocked Marquez down, Marquez' legs buckled, and Diaz was winning that fight. Once again Marquez has been down by smaller guys. Mayweather is a really really good fighter, plus he is better than Marquez, Marquez is very very good, but I do think he is slightly overrated. If his defense was a little better then I would say he is p4p #2.

Comment

I seem to remember having Diaz only winning a few rounds. Need to see it again.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                      I'm not one of them. I have more than 2 million points on bets for JMM.
                      Yea I bet all my pts on JMM as well..i'm not doubting him

Comment

Working...
                      X