Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Video] Floyd Mayweather Workout At Peacock Gym "My Next Fight is at Wembley Stadium"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sox8055 View Post
    Thx for the vids DE100.
    no problem

Comment

Originally posted by raycorey View Post
      LOL, You see how this thread/video has only got 3 pages of replies??? Because this is something good about Mayweather you havent seen one post from all the usual suspect from boxingscene in the thread.

If this was mayweather been chasing with a gun you would have 1000 pages of "*****" lmaorol"....not one poster/critic/hater has been on here to post....not one
      the only replies have been about a "marquez/floyd mismatch" nothing about the shocking news at hand at how popular this guy really is. Im serious, ive never seen mayweather with this much praise and adjulation, meanwhile on ESPN....

Comment

And another video/interview

Comment

Originally posted by de100 View Post
          good vid.......but did that ***** just say when u beat marquez?????he probably will win but show some damn respect to marquez that guy aint no joke.......

Comment

Lolz..MW has the fakes smile I"ve ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
              I see Mayweather is trying to build a fan base in the U.K. Who would he fight over there?
              floyd jr can fight matthew hatton or rematch with ricky hatton, can also fight amir khan hahaha his crazy

Comment

If he does numbers in the UK..it gives him leverage when coming to the table with Arum. I'm happy he is getting good press down there and being so polite. I guess even the villian gets to be the good guy sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by mitruth View Post
                  If he does numbers in the UK..it gives him leverage when coming to the table with Arum. I'm happy he is getting good press down there and being so polite. I guess even the villian gets to be the good guy sometimes.

Well he has to be polite because people are showing him love and respect for what he does in the RING, People over here dont care what he says outside of it or what he drives or wear.

American has so many heroes so they are spoilt, They can choose and pick who they love/hate..He's talking about buying a house and moving here permanently, I think he was shocked at how well he was received and treated oppose to the way he gets treated in his own country.

Comment

Originally posted by raycorey View Post
                    Well he has to be polite because people are showing him love and respect for what he does in the RING, People over here dont care what he says outside of it or what he drives or wear.

American has so many heroes so they are spoilt, They can choose and pick who they love/hate..He's talking about buying a house and moving here permanently, I think he was shocked at how well he was received and treated oppose to the way he gets treated in his own country.
                    True. Part of the problem here is the Media. The way some athletes and sports is covered is laughable. Most of the time the people who cover sports speak as experts to the highest degree and it rubs off on the fans as well. It gets o the point where everybody becomes an expert and there are no fans. I am all for being informed and aware but I still enjoy being a fan more than anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by mitruth View Post
                      True. Part of the problem here is the Media. The way some athletes and sports is covered is laughable. Most of the time the people who cover sports speak as experts to the highest degree and it rubs off on the fans as well. It gets o the point where everybody becomes an expert and there are no fans. I am all for being informed and aware but I still enjoy being a fan more than anything else.

Yea, Everybody is an expert now, people that have never even put a gloves on, People that have never even been in a room negiotating for a fight, People that dont even understand how marketing/economics in boxing works.

We have a poster(I would let him remain unnamed) on here who was saying last week that the decision for mayweather/JMM to promote the fight in the UK was a ******ed one, I asked him if he was a member of either Golden boy promotion or Team Mayweather for him to question them.

Am pretty sure they know more than we (Boxing fans) do about the marketing/strategy of which market they wanted to tap into, The decision looked to have paid off now.

Comment

Working...
                      X