Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Video] Floyd Mayweather Workout At Peacock Gym "My Next Fight is at Wembley Stadium"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Horus View Post
    Stop being a hater dude..
    you see how is he loved in the uk
    Floyd is probably the most popular non UK fighter in britain

but he ain't got **** on Joe or Ricky, i doubt even Joe could sell out Wembley and after the Pac fight neither can Ricky

Comment

Originally posted by Sox8055 View Post
      I was really surprised at that...*There's only one Mayweather...walking along singing a song..walking in a Mayweather Wonderland...*
      I never seen somebody get there fans stole before...
      LMAO!!!

Comment

Smart move.

Go to London to fight Pacman and generate a lot of money.

It would sell out in an instant IMO.

Everyone knows who both fighters are, and I know London knows who Pacman is.

Comment

How to achieve the mayweather quickness?

Comment

PBF has cause a big storm in the UK and as someone said earlier is easily the most popular active non UK fighter. Would absolute love his next fight to be over here but cant see it happening in an ideal world.

Comment

Isnt it crazy how much respect Floyd gets 10k miles away?

That commentator wasnt trying to argue with him or make him look like a ass.
              I didnt hear hear him ask one time " why are you ducking him, or why didnt you fight this guy". Really sad how he gets treated like a superstar that he is over seas, but all he gets is ridicule from most in his own country...

Comment

Originally posted by Kalion View Post
                Isnt it crazy how much respect Floyd gets 10k miles away?

That commentator wasnt trying to argue with him or make him look like a ass.
                I didnt hear hear him ask one time " why are you ducking him, or why didnt you fight this guy". Really sad how he gets treated like a superstar that he is over seas, but all he gets is ridicule from most in his own country...
                Dont they say a Prophet is never accepted in his own home.You guys dont know what you go,boxers dont get better than Floyd.

Comment

We appreciate boxing over here, And i said before we dont care what he does outside of the ring we leave that to the american audience, My mate who knew i was into boxing have been ringing me all day since he came here, Am glad he got receive in this manner and i hope that spurs him on, He was a bit shock with the welcome but thats what happen when people recognise a talent.

Comment

I agree, the uk fans have been great i guess, and the interviewers show some tact

Comment

to be fair some people were singing the Hatton song to him thought so it was a mix of the two that people heard being sung

Comment

Working...
                      X