Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Video] Floyd Mayweather Workout At Peacock Gym "My Next Fight is at Wembley Stadium"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *Hagler* View Post
    Although I didnt get in I met James Degale and Duke Mckenzie got pics and autographs so its an upside
    Where you there when people where taking De Gale taking pictures outside

Comment

Lol this must piss hatton off, he gets KO by Mayweather and now MAyweather is taking all of Hattons fans..

Comment

Originally posted by raycorey View Post
        LOL, You see how this thread/video has only got 3 pages of replies??? Because this is something good about Mayweather you havent seen one post from all the usual suspect from boxingscene in the thread.

If this was mayweather been chasing with a gun you would have 1000 pages of "*****" lmaorol"....not one poster/critic/hater has been on here to post....not one
        Yeah, some of the dumbest threads go 15 - 30 pages on here.. unlike some with real news or info.

Comment

Originally posted by Beasty View Post
          Lol this must piss hatton off, he gets KO by Mayweather and now MAyweather is taking all of Hattons fans..
          Ricky can afford to lose about 10k fans, he still has atleast 100k more brits behind him.

Comment

Originally posted by Savino View Post
            Ricky can afford to lose about 10k fans, he still has atleast 100k more brits behind him.
            But every fight he looses he will lose another 10k and every fight Floyd wins, he will gain another 10k

Comment

Even though I ain't the biggest Floyd fan, I'm glad he got a great reaction, kinda neat seeing him mobbed. Whatever you say about him, he is one of the best boxers of his generation.

I quite like the idea of a modern-day boxer being appreciated like that, especially in a country he has no link to. Anything that raises the profile of boxing and boxers in fine by me. It might be a bit optimistic to say boxing is enjoying a renaissance right now, but the combination of Pac's win and Floyd's return has definitely stirred things up, and not just in the hardcore boxing cirlces.

Comment

One more video just added to youtube

Comment

Thx for the vids DE100.

Comment

Dude looks kind of stiff but just looking at how big he is for his size I feel sorry for Marquez already. All the floyd boys that say he's the same size as Marqez and Pacquio need to cut it out. Just look at that S.O.B. he's huge for his size.

Comment

Dude knows how to sell himself. I wish he was more like this instead of the ******* he is sometimes

Comment

Working...
                      X