Mayweather’s Hit List Includes Pacquiao, Mosley, Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nveleven View Post
    "Hit list", *****es please.
    A hit list is what a knockout artist makes.
    Mosley had Floyd on Queer Street during opening rounds. Mosley was just too shot (or shocked) to close the show.
    Cotto fight was at least as close as Mayweather/Maidana I, and many wanted a rematch. Cotto left that fight energized for round 13.
    Pac was a clinch/hug/grab/ fest. Both fighters were wary of each other and it was boring as ****. Floyd won, but hardly dominated (if that's your def'n on dominated, then you're a ****ing idiot).
    Hit list.
    More like 2 out of 3 ugly victories, and one dominant performance.
    In other words he said he would fight a bunch of guys all the haters said he wouldnt fight , he did and he beat them all .

The sour grapes from you guys is enough to make a sea of bitter wine , losers crying a river in here is so pathetic now .

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
      At what point did he almost get dropped? I just watched it and was waiting for those legs to wobble and I saw nothing. What point in that round did he almost get dropped?

I know Floyds your god but don't try and rewrite history in his name.
      start at 1:35.....dont have to re write anything it's common knowledge

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        start at 1:35.....dont have to re write anything it's common knowledge
        You are one of the very few Floyd fans that seem to be Impartial and that I have even the slightest respect for but I didn't see Cotto even remotely close to being dropped, although Floyd did land some beautiful uppercuts and took the round.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmt View Post
          You are one of the very few Floyd fans that seem to be Impartial and that I have even the slightest respect for but I didn't see Cotto even remotely close to being dropped, although Floyd did land some beautiful uppercuts and took the round.
          He did lean forward and hold on tight after that sequence.....

Comment

He did lean forward and hold on tight after that sequence.....
            There Is no doubt that Floyd smacked him around In that particular round. Cotto also seemed to be more fatigued at that point. There Is no denying Floyds exceptional stamina.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmt View Post
              There Is no doubt that Floyd smacked him around In that particular round. Cotto also seemed to be more fatigued at that point. There Is no denying Floyds exceptional stamina.
              Which brings me back to the original reason i even posted this,,,guy said Cotto was fresh and ready to go 13 rounds

Comment

Which brings me back to the original reason i even posted this,,,guy said Cotto was fresh and ready to go 13 rounds
                Guy got you to admit your own hyperbole about Cotto being stanky legged, and ready to go. Please. Mayweather had a great round, but Cotto was nowhere near finished. By round 13, I mean that the decision left fans AND Cotto ready for another round (i.e. rematch). If we're speaking in literal terms, then neither guy was ready for round 13. Both were glad that great scrap was over

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  In other words he said he would fight a bunch of guys all the haters said he wouldnt fight , he did and he beat them all .

The sour grapes from you guys is enough to make a sea of bitter wine , losers crying a river in here is so pathetic now .
                  Losers? What did I lose? I don't give two ****s if Floyd wins or loses. I tune in to see an instant classic. We got that w Mayweather/Cotto, but may/pac was a snooze fest w both guys reduced to the lowest punch output of their careers. Real dominant, man.
                  Also, only a handful of 'haters' truly felt he wouldn't fight those guys. No one in their right mind thought for a second that he wouldn't fight all three; the question was when would it be.
                  You're right. He beat them all. But in dominant fashion? Only Mosley.

Comment

• Larry, stop fapping to this thread.

Comment

• When Mosley made Floyd's legs dip people said that Floyd almost got knocked out.

So obviously if Cotto's legs dipped then the same people should be saying Cotto almost got knocked out.

Comment

Working...
                      X