No announcement yet.

Mayweather’s Hit List Includes Pacquiao, Mosley, Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
    Time to make a 'Tit List' and include all the **** that have bumped this thread because Floyd fought the names on his "Hit List" years past their best.
    oh...i forgot mayweather is immortal and doesnt age...bwahahahahaha, he was past prime since 2007, 30 years old in his 4th and 5th weight

Floyd Mayweather McCloud from the clan McCloud

Comment

• Thou shall NOT re-write history on NSB.

Get a lined piece of paper and write out 50 lines if you haven't got him in your top 15.

Comment

• Wow Floyd put out a hit list and actually stuck to it and yet folks still don't give him credit!

Lol one of the best boxing resumes of all time

Comment

• always love it when this thread is bumped.

Comment

• Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
            If Floyd gets Pac and he wins the nay sayers will say that he didn't fight Martinez, a prime Margo or Paul Williams.

If Khan gets some type of good run they will say that Floyd ducked him to

Posted 4 years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
              Posted 4 years ago.
              keep bumping this thread

i love scrolling through it to see the bitter pac fans reach for straws

bu bu bu margarito doe....williams doe.....he wouldnt move up to 160 doe...really...mfer turned pro at 130 lol

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                always love it when this thread is bumped.
                i'll bump it next time, this is the best thread ever on NSB...THE TURDS HAVE TO EAT CROW

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                  i'll bump it next time, this is the best thread ever on NSB...THE TURDS HAVE TO EAT CROW
                  All those boxing experts and fanboys have almost all but disappeared

Comment

Nah they just have new names

Comment

IMDAZED is right...they are around....with alts and GGG avatars lol

the Matthyssee train didnt ride long enough for them to stay aboard

Comment

Working...
                      X