No announcement yet.

Mayweather’s Hit List Includes Pacquiao, Mosley, Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by New England View Post
    i don't know who the other two are, but hype job has a racist agenda. i'm certainly not that.
    Not in that regard but your using the same mechanics when debating.

Comment

• TBE is all about branding. He's a competitor in the twilight of his career he can himself whatever he wants. Personally I think he's top 15 and easily the best of this era.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
        Mosley in my opinion was done, respectable posters on here would disagree but I can understand why they would see that as a tough one. How about using your fucking eyes for once and realizing how stupid you sound? It's like you refuse to use the greatest measuring stick, Oscar was past his prime but still very good, same goes for Cotto and Pacquiao.

the same oscar that got his face broken by stevie forbes in his next fight?
        that guy?

and cotto who had already taken two life changing beatings?
        lost convincingly to austin trout in his next fight following floyd?

i've gone over manny in great detail. hell, i've gone over all three in great detail. i can reiterate, if you'd like.

how does bringing all of this up make me stupid? you sound childish when you react that way, frankly. that's exactly how a child reacts.

Comment

manny gets hurt by shots he used to eat like m and m's. i admit that marquez was almost surely on gas, but that doesn't negate the fact that he shook manny with shots that manny had eaten for dozens of rounds earlier in their careers.

he has trouble pulling the trigger. his legs fail him in training camp. cramps, and a general lack of life and speed that they once had. they reallly fail him in fights. he used to dart around the ring. now he fights in straight lines and plods. he fights in spots at best, and generally spends huge majorities of the rounds coasting.

there are degrees of shot. i didn't say that manny has nothing left in the tank. he has very little. the division is bad enough that a blown up, faded WW can still hang around.

is he shane mosley shot?
          not yet.

is he faded? only a f#cking moron would deny that he is faded.
          I agree with everything you're saying.

But even still, weren't they still considered to be one of the best I t he division and even the world?

And wasn't Floyd also faded?

Comment

• Wait, now are people saying Mosley, Cotto, Pac, etc were all shot?

Then why did you fcuks ask for the fcuking fights??

Comment

manny gets hurt by shots he used to eat like m and m's. i admit that marquez was almost surely on gas, but that doesn't negate the fact that he shook manny with shots that manny had eaten for dozens of rounds earlier in their careers.

he has trouble pulling the trigger. his legs fail him in training camp. cramps, and a general lack of life and speed that they once had. they reallly fail him in fights. he used to dart around the ring. now he fights in straight lines and plods. he fights in spots at best, and generally spends huge majorities of the rounds coasting.

there are degrees of shot. i didn't say that manny has nothing left in the tank. he has very little. the division is bad enough that a blown up, faded WW can still hang around.

is he shane mosley shot?
              not yet.

is he faded? only a f#cking moron would deny that he is faded.
              Correction, he used to dart around the ring against those who were, for the most part, left hand dominant and didn't possess much of a right hand. That's when he would dart around the ring freely without much repercussions. You don't know what trigger issues are, Pacquiao doesn't have that, nor has he shown that at all. The problems he faced against Mayweather was that, if ever he was really fucked having an inability to cutoff the ring/ no jab, it was against Mayweather. It's that simple....

Comment

• Shot means a guy has shot his load, hence they are done.

Fading
                Slipping
                Sliding
                Deteriorating

All better terms to use.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                  Shot means a guy has shot his load, hence they are done.

Fading
                  Slipping
                  Sliding
                  Deteriorating

All better terms to use.
                  All terms that apply to Mayweather, incidentally.

Comment

• Mayweather's Hit List Includes Pacquaio, Mosley, Cotto

not any more!!!!!!!!

Comment

the same oscar that got his face broken by stevie forbes in his next fight?
                      that guy?

and cotto who had already taken two life changing beatings?
                      lost convincingly to austin trout in his next fight following floyd?

i've gone over manny in great detail. hell, i've gone over all three in great detail. i can reiterate, if you'd like.

how does bringing all of this up make me stupid? you sound childish when you react that way, frankly. that's exactly how a child reacts.
                      Stylistically I expected Trout to do that, as horrible as his punching technique is it worked wonders against a shorter fighter who was forced to work his way in. That said, not the one sided affair it was made out to be.

Oscar against Mayweather, was he or was he not physically able to compete, pull the trigger, get Mayweather on the ropes, utilize the jab well in the early stages of the fight? Did Mayweather not have to adjust going into the second half? Do you have eyes?

Comment

Working...
                      X