Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone explain to me how Pacquiao's resume is better/ or comparable to Whitaker?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    Its in no way shape or form, comparable to Whitaker's. Pac's resume is full of guys who wont be remembered 30 years from now, except DLH. Even then, we ALL know that DLH was weight drained. Even Freddie said so.

If we are going to say dumb things like Pacquiao is just as great/ better than Whitaker because of his record. Then Klitschko's are the greatest Heavyweights of all time.
    Marquez, Barrera, Morales, De La Hoya and Hatton will be remembered.

Comment

jcc, vasques, mcgirt and nelson are great wins for pea (yes, i count jcc as a win) but pac's wins are greater: MAB, morlaes, jmm, oscar, hatton

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
        Hopefully in 2 or 3 years we'll see Sugar Ray Robinson vs. Manny Pacquiao resume debates. Forget Pernell!
        imagine what these non pacfans would say.......same old **** like"you know nothing about boxing and ****".....but what made them the expert

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
          didn't i say ASIDE FROM CHAVEZ?

i said marquez is better than MOST of those he listed. MOST does not mean ALL.

barrera and morales are great fighters , i'm not insulting azumah if i think they are as good as him. it's a matter of opinion

Yeah, a stupid one. How many times did Morales and Barrera get knocked out compared to Nelson again? hmmmm

. i've seen more of erik and marco which means a bias towards them.

work on your reading and comprehension skills , dumbfuck.
          My reading comprehension skills are just fine. In fact they are good enough to see through your bull**** and ignorance when it comes to Pacquiao you jabba the hut fat fu*k.

Comment

Look at this guy bringing out the past.....back when Pacquiao was still on diapers.

So? Whitaker lost to Carlos Bojorquez (who's that?) How is that any different?

Anyway just making a point how irrelevant your point is.
            He messed up his shoulder in that fight. Funny because he was easily winning before that happend, yet that was Whitaker coming back from a 2 year layoff

Comment

Originally posted by TheManchine View Post
              Marquez, Barrera, Morales, De La Hoya and Hatton will be remembered.
              No. I see De La Hoya being remembered and that is it. Unless Marquez does something great in the 140+ divisions, he wont be remembered. Morales wont be either. Barrera tarnished his career.

Oh, let me take that back. They wont be remembered, like they are talked about in the present time. A select few will remember them in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                My reading comprehension skills are just fine. In fact they are good enough to see through your bull**** and ignorance when it comes to Pacquiao you jabba the hut fat fu*k.
                it does'nt change the fact that paquiao is the only 4 lineal divsion champ!the only one!

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                  i remember that fight....they showed it on CBS...i might still have a VHS copy

it was great seeing The Professor doing the warrior pose in front of fenech's crowd
                  With Tim Ryan and Gil Clancy as commentators. I remember it well.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    No. I see De La Hoya being remembered and that is it. Unless Marquez does something great in the 140+ divisions, he wont be remembered. Morales wont be either. Barrera tarnished his career.

Oh, let me take that back. They wont be remembered, like they are talked about in the present time. A select few will remember them in the future.
                    I'm pretty sure they'll be more remembered than the men Pernell Whitaker beat, aside from Julio Cesar Chavez.

Comment

Look at this guy bringing out the past.....back when Pacquiao was still on diapers.

So? Whitaker lost to Carlos Bojorquez (who's that?) How is that any different?

Whitker was an old inactive fighter. Pacquiao was a young fighter.

Anyway just making a point how irrelevant your point is.

Whitaker was an old inactive fighter when he lost to Bojorquez surrendering with a shoulder injurry. Pacquiao was a young fighter who got knocked cold. Whitaker was never KO'd as a young fighter and fought for a world championship in only his 16th pro fight. Was that relevant enough for you?

Comment

Working...
                      X