No announcement yet.

Cotto should not accept roach's proposal for a fight @ 142

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deevel79 View Post
    Pac at 145 is more competitive than Cotto at 142. Cotto would need to cut 20+lbs from his walking around weight in order to weigh that.
    that's why this fight is stupid. manny's at a level that he could beat them at 147 and become a top 5 ATG. floyd should grab a WW belt so manny fights him and gets a shot a being even more legendary (7 weight classes champ)

Comment

Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
      for real?

i read an article where he said he hired nutritionists and he takes better care of himself and stuff. not true?
      he hired them, but doesn't take care at all. if anything, he takes worse care now

Comment

Originally posted by koboy View Post
        That's what the thread is about. Cotto should not accept Roach's proposal to fight @ 142. No agreement has been made yet and that's what we are discussing.

Babbling fool!
        it's his choice.

you were talking about fighters shouldn't be forced. no one is forcing him. that's what they're asking for.

if he doesn't want it , then don't take it or negotiate for a higher weight.

Comment

Originally posted by fdotorres View Post
          he hired them, but doesn't take care at all. if anything, he takes worse care now

i did not want to hear that.

i like cotto. i thought he changed.

Comment

it's his choice.

you were talking about fighters shouldn't be forced. no one is forcing him. that's what they're asking for.

exactly!!

hope hes smart enought to not accept it!

Comment

Thanks for sticking to the thread.

Comment

He was having weight problems before hiring his neutritionist. After having him when he started 147 he became better at managing his weight. Do you guys remember a week or 2 prior to the margo fight he was already under 147. I dont think him dropping down to 143-144 would be a problem.

Comment

^^^ if he signs the contract.. then its on fair & square!!!

no excuses !

Comment

At any weight Manny wins

Comment

He won't accept 142, Cotto is not dumb. Ths fight wil be made at 145 this is just a ploy to let Cotto know that this fight will not be fought at WW.

Comment

Working...
                      X