Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve Bunce laughs at Dawson on his show.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ~Tunney View Post
    Chad Dawson has avoided prime fighters, always going for the 40 year olds. He will never fight Tavoris Cloud - instead, he'll try to lure old Joe Calzaghe out of retirement, or perhaps fight old Roy Jones.

The one exception was his fight with the then weight-drained Adamek.
    that's a pretty ridiculous thing to say. he's obviously going for the big name fighters. calzaghe has fought and beat legends, and is a legend in his own right. calzaghe brings the money. cloud is still on his way up and hasn't really beaten anyone that would put him in line for a title shot.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
      You're joking man, Bunce is a walking boxing encyclopedia.
      I know you are being sarcastic. That man isn't even qualified to be under the category of

BOXING:For Dummies

Comment

The number of people on this site who can't take a joke never ceases to amaze me.

Comment

yeah but I still don't "get" Monty Python

Comment

Originally posted by totalstranga View Post
            yeah but I still don't "get" Monty Python
            They're hit and miss.

But the dead parrot joke is priceless...

Comment

Originally posted by DeafCon View Post
              I know you are being sarcastic. That man isn't even qualified to be under the category of

BOXING:For Dummies
              You're wrong. Steve Bunce has an insane amount of boxing knowledge. End of.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Bunce is a moron, but I do find him hilarious and knowledgeable from time to time. Dawson is better than ANY british fighter today. The fat **** only cares if you sell out arenas.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                  Bunce is a moron, but I do find him hilarious and knowledgeable from time to time. Dawson is better than ANY british fighter today.
                  What's he achieved? I watched him against Johnson and he didn't rip up any tree trunks.

Comment

The fight should've been at Foxwoods in CT. It would have sold out there.

Comment

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
                      The fight should've been at Foxwoods in CT. It would have sold out there.
                      Nobody wants to see Tarver in CT.

Comment

Working...
                      X