Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve Bunce laughs at Dawson on his show.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sreve bunce knows very little about boxing FACT

I remember when he was saying Calzaghe should step up to fight haye at a catch weight hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by ~Tunney View Post
      Chad Dawson has avoided prime fighters, always going for the 40 year olds. He will never fight Tavoris Cloud - instead, he'll try to lure old Joe Calzaghe out of retirement, or perhaps fight old Roy Jones.

The one exception was his fight with the then weight-drained Adamek.
      weight drained my ass, adamek got schooled

Comment

To be fair to him he had to take this rematch as it was in the contract.

Comment

Chad Dawson has avoided prime fighters, always going for the 40 year olds. He will never fight Tavoris Cloud - instead, he'll try to lure old Joe Calzaghe out of retirement, or perhaps fight old Roy Jones.

Yeah, Adamek is a straight beast at Cruiser and is a warrior to the max. I really like Adamek and think that he symbolizes what a boxer should be/do. He never talks smack, takes a beating if it comes, yet comes out with a win and rocks people in the process.

Comment

You do realize Tarver and Johnson were the best in that division and using the weight drained excuse for Adamek is a bit sad.

Comment

Yeah, he was so weight drained that he fought a beautiful war with Paul Briggs only four months earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Yeah, he was so weight drained that he fought a beautiful war with Paul Briggs only four months earlier.
                When Tunney has an agenda logic and reason don't matter to him. It is pointless to argue.

Comment

Originally posted by DeafCon View Post
                  Bunce is a xenophobic, nationalistic nutter........ The man couldn't even name five boxers outside of Khan, Haye, Hatton, Froch and Calzaghe. It really does amaze me how he has a show related to boxing. Anyone who calls boxers cowards shouldn't be taken seriously.
                  You're joking man, Bunce is a walking boxing encyclopedia.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

it's not Dawsons fault, blame the fans or lack thereof in town. I'd go, but **** Detroit never has a big event anymore. Golota-Tyson, Hamed-Soto...and nothing much since

Comment

Bunce needs to be sawed in half

Comment

Working...
                      X