Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Pacman looks too fast and too strong in sparring!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
    exactly, you said it better than I could. Hatton dealt with p4p #1 fighter in the world by getting knocked out. Pacquaio dealt with no name asian bums with 200 losses by getting knocked out twice and losing another time.

At least Hatton loses to ELITES not bangkok cab drivers.
    and who is #1 p4p now? ..the 1 who lost to cab drivers ..so what does that make hatton now whos #8 and not even in the boxingscene top 10

Comment

oh please you didn't do ****, you acted like a ***** ***** and said you are going to buy me a drink. LOL!!! I called you to MY GYM to fight you and you backed up and switched the subject. What's wrong ***** you afraid because you know I'll actually do the gym thing? Little coward just like your boyfriend Pacman.
      You a proven *****... **** a gym, what we gonna do pushups together????HAHAHAH!!!

You said to a Pinoy that he wouldnt last a second in Brooklyn....

***git, Im Pinoy and Im in Brooklyn right now....

I read this bull**** thread at 9 and Im calling you out tonight... Spontaneous ****... If you really fought like you talked you'd probably be a beast like Tyson but your a ****ing ***** that sits to pee...

Come meet me in 2 1/2 hours in Brooklyn.... All this ****ing talk is cheap lets see who is real right now... Not tomorrow, monday. thursday, ****ing tonight,....'

But no your ***** ass keeps yapping like women in abeauty parlor.... Your a ***git and it is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo evident...

Comment

no one called me out, the little **** asked me out to a drink and said he'll buy me a beer. I called HIM out to my gym and he suddenly ran away and refuses to mention it because he knows I'm serious. Coward

he CALLED YOU OUT...dont pretend to be that ****ing dense...what, he's gotta spell that **** out for you? man up or back the **** down...

nobody gives a **** about your excuses or you making counter offers...da **** is that ****?!?!?

me and nycbigdog got into it not too long ago and if was in MY town and called me out, i'd take him up on that 'drink'

but the truth is, you're getting PUNKED...you're ricky and he's the ringpost

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
            I'm 50/50 on on this fight.

If it ends early, It means to me that Ricky pounced on Manny and got to him. Hatton is incredibly strong and fast early and was even tossing Mayweather around like a rag doll for a bit.

The longer it goes, the more I see Manny busting Hatton up though. Hatton does fade and loses his oomph as as the rounds approach double digets and Manny will tee off on him.

Both guys have a solid shot at winning. Unless Hatton gets cut badly early, I see is as:

Under 7 rounds: Hatton
            Over 7 rounds: Manny

Now I'll get yelled at by both sides!haha

Both guys have great footwork and who ever uses their feet better, will win.

Man, thisis just too funny...I like it..I like it alot!!

Comment

• pushups? Do you even know what Gleasons Gym is son? It's the #1 most famous and prestigious boxing gym in the world. People box and FIGHT there. But you keep attempting to dismiss my challenges with corny little gay jokes about pushups etc when you know you'll never have the balls to step foot in there because you're just a scared coward and you keep PRETENDING to challenge me beacuse you know I'm in Yonkers and there's no way I'll be in Brooklyn tonight.
              Funny little coward.
              Are all Pinoys cowards and too scared to fight or is it just you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                he CALLED YOU OUT...dont pretend to be that ****ing dense...what, he's gotta spell that **** out for you? man up or back the **** down...

nobody gives a **** about your excuses or you making counter offers...da **** is that ****?!?!?

me and nycbigdog got into it not too long ago and if was in MY town and called me out, i'd take him up on that 'drink'

but the truth is, you're getting PUNKED...you're ricky and he's the ringpost
                you're a ***** and a bandwagon *****. you already got owned by me, do you want a 2nd shellacking?

Comment

pushups? Do you even know what Gleasons Gym is son? It's the #1 most famous and prestigious boxing gym in the world. People box and FIGHT there. But you keep attempting to dismiss my challenges with corny little gay jokes about pushups etc when you know you'll never have the balls to step foot in there because you're just a scared coward and you keep PRETENDING to challenge me beacuse you know I'm in Yonkers and there's no way I'll be in Brooklyn tonight.
                  Funny little coward.
                  Are all Pinoys cowards and too scared to fight or is it just you?
                  Jeez more yapping..... Wow this is incredible....

I dont think anyone in the history of this site has gotten ***gitized like you've been in this thread...

Its ****ing embarrassing....

Im ashamed now to have called out such a ***** as yourself... I would've gotten a better response from a nun....

BTW, you've been yapping like a ***** on this thread for over 3 or 4 hours and now you claiming you cant make it to Brooklyn...LOL

Ill be there till 4 am..... You have 5 hours to meet me.... Yonkers is only 30 minutes away so stop making excuse after excuse you little ****...

Comment

• Originally posted by british_fan View Post
                    will be a great fight,especially with roach thinking it will be over in 3 rounds and manny not looking for a knockout rofl
                    i admit,3 is too early

Comment

• Originally posted by nycbigdogI View Post
                      Jeez more yapping..... Wow this is incredible....

I dont think anyone in the history of this site has gotten ***gitized like you've been in this thread...

Its ****ing embarrassing....

Im ashamed now to have called out such a ***** as yourself... I would've gotten a better response from a nun....

BTW, you've been yapping like a ***** on this thread for over 3 or 4 hours and now you claiming you cant make it to Brooklyn...LOL

Ill be there till 4 am..... You have 5 hours to meet me.... Yonkers is only 30 minutes away so stop making excuse after excuse you little ****...

Wait a sec, ready. You're about to get owned real hard with your own lame medicine:

how's this since you're the one that supposedly "challenged" me first right (LOL), I will meet you in Yonkers where I'm currently at - on the corner of Ashburton avenue and Nepperhan. PM me for my cell # and let me know when you plan to get there I will come out of the building and meet you right there on the corner. Come on ***** you claim you're in NYC right? I'm sure you could find Yonkers it's the next city up on top of the Bronx. You're not gonna be at the gay bar you're going to with your boyfriend for another 2 hours that's plenty of time to make it to Yonkers. Just come right now and hit me for my cell # so I know when you arrive. Corner of Ashburton/Nepperhan in Yonkers I'll be waiting. Are you man enough or you a ***** and gonna back down now and run away with your boyfriend?

Let's see if he's man enough now...

Comment

Working...
                      X