Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Torch Finally Passed from DLH to Pacquiao!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
    If only Pac can talk English like Nonito Donaire he could be more Popular than DLH!!!
    Have you seen the 24/7 I think he's already fluent in speaking english...

Comment

Originally posted by J.B.moneY. View Post
      pac keeps talking about retirement and going into politics......he has onl y2 more years at the most....he has no mainstream appeal either like oscar did.
      Outside of the united states you couldnt get anymore mainstream than Pacquiao. The man's got his own nike clothing line and shoe deal in asia for crying out loud. Something no other fighter in this era has had.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        does it matter?

pac will be out of the game by next year anyway.
        I think Pac has Cotto, Mosely, PBF, Chavez Jr, JMM3, Valero & maybe Pwill in his Menu. That will be a Good 2+ years.

Comment

the next oscar 2 words: Victor Ortiz.....is a likable cat, good fighter, exciting too.....and can bring in the hispanic americans, which is a large viewing block of boxing fans.....hatton is more of a cash-cow like oscar...then pac is..........

and also too mayweather could have been the next oscar....but he blew it.

Comment

Originally posted by FasTHarD View Post
            I've seen it but I think Pac needs to improve more real quick. Pac needs a Fil-American English coach not the one from The Philippines. Pac doesn't need very correct Grammar, Just a little bit polished Mainstream English.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
              I think Pac has Cotto, Mosely, PBF, Chavez Jr, JMM3, Valero & maybe Pwill in his Menu. That will be a Good 2+ years.
              no way.

2-3 fights at the most.

he's already at the downside of his career imo.

i say after hatton , fight jmm again and then either cotto or mosley for another belt at 147 and call it a career.

chavez jr? williams? valero? never gonna happen.

Comment

Originally posted by FasTHarD View Post
                pacquiao isn't even fluent in tagalog.

Comment

Originally posted by J.B.moneY. View Post
                  the next oscar 2 words: Victor Ortiz.....is a likable cat, good fighter, exciting too.....and can bring in the hispanic americans, which is a large viewing block of boxing fans.....hatton is more of a cash-cow like oscar...then pac is..........

and also too mayweather could have been the next oscar....but he blew it.
                  Ortiz is a Good candidate after Pac. But I don't see him beating Pac to officially pass the torch. Ortiz need to stay away from Pac & just do his thing & wait till Pac retires. Ortiz can take JMM's torch as the Mexican bearer.

PBF will only be on B side of a Superfight. He's the B on both Hatton & DLH fight. He's just exciting with his mouth but boring as hell in a a fight. But He's welcome as the B(Badguy) in a Superfight with pac.

Comment

manny pacquiao is quite popular here in singapore...

this is a football crazy country but when MP beat ODLH, a full page in the sports section of the national daily here was alotted to him... sikat eh...
                    Last edited by talip bin osman; 04-16-2009, 01:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      no way.

2-3 fights at the most.

he's already at the downside of his career imo.

i say after hatton , fight jmm again and then either cotto or mosley for another belt at 147 and call it a career.

chavez jr? williams? valero? never gonna happen.
                      2 consecutive Dominating Performances againt bigger guys?? You call that on the Downside??? Did you watch the interview?? Pac named Chavez Jr!!! When Pac name names.. it usually happens.

Comment

Working...
                      X