No announcement yet.

I'm Tired of People Thinking Pacquaio will Kill Hatton In a Few Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
    your whole argument gets owned when you factor in how Morales went toe to toe in the first fight the entire time and owned Pac and was 2 seconds away from stopping him just like Pac got stopped and KO'd before.

Morales even toyed with him and switched southpaw and was still beating Pac up.
    did you know that morales studied the marquez pac fight 10 times in preperation. he used marquez counter style but mixed it up with offense.

so i think you got owned.

Comment

Not a few rounds. Maybe in 8 or 9 rounds probably.

Comment

Originally posted by Doop View Post
        DLH = Zombie, anyone could have beaten him, that night.
        yeah, but dlh would have trained differently for another fighter

Also, Hatton wasn't reckless in his last fight (Yes I do realise he was up against a non-punching zombie, but still).
        nah, hatton was still reckless, but malignaggi couldn't capitalize on it. if hatton took his time I think he could've KOed malignaggi in 6.

your whole argument gets owned when you factor in how Morales went toe to toe in the first fight the entire time and owned Pac
        actually, I think that was one of morales' more technical fights.

and was 2 seconds away from stopping him just like Pac got stopped and KO'd before.
        pac was never in danger of getting KOed by morales.

morales switched southpaw because he was being very technical and decided to **** it out for the remaining rounds since he knew he could take pac's punches and to give the fans a show.

Comment

Originally posted by Doop View Post
          DLH = Zombie, anyone could have beaten him, that night.

Also, Hatton wasn't reckless in his last fight (Yes I do realise he was up against a non-punching zombie, but still).

... and you buying that zombie excuse? Did you know that Oscar threw more punches after 3 rounds? He was just whiffing all night, that's the problem...

Comment

Originally posted by gopi11 View Post
            ... and you buying that zombie excuse? Did you know that Oscar threw more punches after 3 rounds? He was just whiffing all night, that's the problem...
            every single boxing fan on earth including professional commentator's sports writers and legendary trainers like emmanuel steward all said oscar was a zombie and in no condition to fight at elite level that night. Steward said Oscar would have KTFO Pacman if it weren't for his weight drainedness.

Comment

your whole argument gets owned when you factor in how Morales went toe to toe in the first fight the entire time and owned Pac and was 2 seconds away from stopping him just like Pac got stopped and KO'd before.

Your credibility here just went down 10 fold...

Comment

Your credibility here just went down 10 fold...
                what's wrong, kid, you didn't know Pac got KTFO twice before and lost 3 times? I guess you were still in your diapers back then.

Comment

what's wrong, kid, you didn't know Pac got KTFO twice before and lost 3 times? I guess you were still in your diapers back then.

I knew that son, and you call yourself a boxing fan after saying this ****?

"and was 2 seconds away from stopping him...

Morales even toyed with him and switched southpaw and was still beating Pac up."
                  Last edited by gopi11; 04-17-2009, 03:35 PM.

Comment

I knew that son, and you call yourself a boxing fan after saying this ****?

"and was 2 seconds away from stopping him...

Morales even toyed with him and switched southpaw and was still beating Pac up."
                    yes all that's true. did you see pac's face at the end of the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by iron lung View Post
                      Pacquaio never blew out ****. He could never even finish off old tired Barrera in the first match, his corner stopped the fight but Barrera was fine.
                      He got dominated by prime Morales then finished off a shell of his former self Morales.
                      He couldn't finish guys like Larios that other supposedly "lesser" fighters destroyed in a couple rounds, he couldn't KO JMM and he couldn't even finish a zombified drained retired DLH who quit on his stool after surviving all of Pacman's bombs. Yet he's gonna finish off a guy that it took the p4p greatest fighter of the past 20-30 years to knock out? A guy that otherwise has never been KO'd and never even lost?

Pacman should worry about his glass rib cage.
                      lmao, dominated by Morales? it was a close fight, Pacquiao simply improved and won 2 times after.

Let's begin with the noobs that Hatton couldn't finish?

Ever consider that Mayweather at 147 is not even a big hitter? Pauli, a featherfisted puncher busted Hattons face up. Lazcano almost knocked him out. This is why people think Pacquiao will kill him. The style of the fight is geared towards Pacquiao. Hatton has poor defense and likes to trade, this is the style of fight that Pacquiao could conceivably wipe out in a few rounds.

Glass rib cage? only the biggest fools actually believe that. He was hit by a low blow when he was 16 years old and it was called a TKO. You can watch the fight yourself if you don't believe me. Even Hattons delusional corner stopped using that excuse once they figured that out.

Pacquiao if anything, has an iron body - he even let De La Hoya hit his ribs at one point.

Hatton needs to worry about his paper chin that gets torn to shreds even against the lightest hitter, and the fact that his china is cracked beyond repair since fighting Mayweather, even if it is at 140.

Comment

Working...
                      X