Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doesn't make sense to me. You acknowledge Floyd Mayweather as the best P4P YET! JMM..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They should both shut the **** up and fight at 143-144. They will compromise to make the fight in the end.

Comment

The fact that Floyd is coming out to face JMM off the bat suprises the hell out of me to tell the truth.

Comment

This thread is ****in hilarious.

Comment

I'm pretty sure mayweather can still make 140, hes a small WW.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
            This thread is ****in hilarious.
            I'm glad you find it funny

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              I never said that I was a boxer. Second, how can I even post on an internet thread without a keyboard and monitor?

Third, if I called the guy out, then that is what I choose to do but if that guy is talking about un-retiring and fighting again and he says I will kick your ass or whatever then I am also making him meet my demands. He is RETIRED; I am not saying Mayweather has no skills or anything like that but he retired right? Instead of rematching DLH when he could have made all this money you talk about so I guess the money was not important to him at that point in time huh? Or was it that DLH pushed him hard and he wanted no part of it again so he retires to avoid it. Why else retire in your prime? I am glad that my post made you laugh but it is the truth, he retired to hide and now wants the guys that did not retire and fought who wanted to fight them to meet his demands for the fight. It makes no sense, so who cares if he is the "money-draw" in the fight, he is "cherry-picking" his opponents because he is scared to fight guys in his own weightclass. Sure Marquez called him out, why not say: "You know what, if you want it so bad I'll even meet you at such and such weight?" No....heaven forbid that Mayweather has to bend a bit it is all too convenient for him to say that "He called me out, so he can meet me at the weight I want"

Dude, I call it like I see it, sorry I am dissing your favorite RETIRED boxer!!
              I never accused you of being a boxer...lol. My reason behind the keyboard and monitor reference was to point out it's easy to spout off from behind them when you're not the one taking punches. Did you even watch the DLH fight? He barely broke a sweat. All fighters cherry pick their opponents. Otherwise we'd see the same great fights we watched in the 70's and 80's. You make mention of Floyd fighting in his own weight class. He walks around at 155. What is his weight class? I've said it earlier. I think the reason he wants to have JMM meet him at 147 is primarily due to his long lay off and this is probably the heaviest he's ever been. It would probably be easier to come down to 147 at this point. As for your question of why retire in his prime? Man, he's been boxing since he was a kid! He said he was retiring after the Gatti fight too so the afraid theory really doesn't work. In fact, I believe he said that between the Hatton and DLH fight as well. I for one hated he retired. I thought the timing sucked...lol. Finally, Marquez calls Floyd out and you really think he should say OK, if you want it so bad I'll meet you at any weight? That line of thought and reason is insane. Dude is retired and he wants him to come out of retirement. I really wish they would fight at 140. I'm not sure Floyd can get down to 140 in time. I think most of cats on here have never fought and don't know what's like to have leave your family and lifestyle and go into a training camp. It gets to be very annoying. It's unlikely that any of the top guys are afraid of one another. Everyone on here keeps saying stupid **** like that and calling them b*tches. that's not it at all. It really comes down to this, If I have to go into training and sweat and work my ass off, it has to be worth my while. The days of fighting solely for legacy and history are over! Look at the legendary fighters who did that . History didn't give damn about them being broke and brain damaged. The game is what it should have been for old timers. It's a business.

Comment

Men lol at FLoyd Huggers saying JMM needs to do whatever the **** Floyd wants.

FLoyd retire mid prime when tehre wasnt more easy paydays.

JMM is busting ass, to get a big fight since who knows, and he have to take whatever floyd says.

Hey flash news, Floyd is not needed Here, the winner of Hatton-Pacquiao can fight JMM and the winner of Clottey-Cotto can fight Mosley, and tell Mr boat buyer to **** off!!!!!!!!!

Comment

if 4 any reason this fight doesnt get done.... LETS BLAME THE BISEXUAL!!!

hes being non sense.. hes getting his ass manhandled @ any weight..and it will be by far his biggest payday!!!!

soo.... i think jmm.. knows that hes about to get his ass whooped and is weighting him self out of the fight !

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
                    if 4 any reason this fight doesnt get done.... LETS BLAME THE BISEXUAL!!!

hes being non sense.. hes getting his ass manhandled @ any weight..and it will be by far his biggest payday!!!!

soo.... i think jmm.. knows that hes about to get his ass whooped and is weighting him self out of the fight !
                    Damn you souded like Horus Bro

I hope you are joking!!!!!!!!1

Comment

reaching more than bruce bowen over here

Comment

Working...
                      X