Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doesn't make sense to me. You acknowledge Floyd Mayweather as the best P4P YET! JMM..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
    Face it, bro.. you are afraid that he will lose if he faces a welterweight and Mayweather is too. This is the only reason we are having this discussion.
    I'd be afraid for his 0, if he'd face Paul Williams. Sadly, that is about it

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
      JMM has always been a *****...he issued a challenge and he wants the the other party to fight at his terms.
      Would you negotiate to the terms of a guy that is retired? I would make him fight me on my terms or label him a puss in the media. If he wants it bad enough, let him unretire, make the damn weight and own-up. He is the one that halted his career by retiring mid-prime, now he wants the guys that stuck it out and fought wars to accommodate him?......naw that's a loser right there!!

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
        I'd be afraid for his 0, if he'd face Paul Williams. Sadly, that is about it
        why are you ducking my question about Bernard Hopkins and Ivan Calderon?

Comment

[QUOTE=QUISQUEYA;5065738]There's something inconsistent at play here.

Hatton should stay at 140, come in at 154, and fight smaller guys.

Gatti was at 140, weighing 155+...no complaints.

Pavlik should stay at 160, and have the size advantage.

Williams, who makes 147 comfortably, should move up.

Mayweather, who wants to fight guys his size, should not.
          Just an observation.[/QUOTE]

That's fine that he wants to fight guys his size. But why can't he do it at a weight where guys his size are(135-140)? If you don't want to fight people in your division, why are you in that division? I have no problem with Mayweather fighting Marquez and Pacquiao, but why should they have to make all the sacrifices? Just because Floyd campaigns at WW and wants lightweights and JWW doesn't mean everyone should have to fight him at welterweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
            why are you ducking my question about Bernard Hopkins and Ivan Calderon?
            Honestly, I didn't understand it

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Marquez is already out of his natural weight and Mayweather wants him to pack on more lbs so that he will have an easier time with him. Mayweather should come down in weight to challenge JMM....who gives a piss bout Mayweather and his demands, he is still retired. He is the one after the big payday, JMM just wants to beat the best and he is the one still active and fighting. When you retire like a b*tch, then you get treated like one...TRUTH!!
              LMAO! This coming from a dude behind a keyboard and monitor....LOL. That is like you saying you want to kick my ass. Then when I accept, you making demands about how it will take place. You want me to come to your house,weigh the same as you,fight you right handed when I'm south paw, and all kinds of other silly ****. JMM called Mayweather out. Do you not understand that? HE CALLED FLOYD OUT AND YOU THINK FLOYD SHOULD DROP WEIGHT TO MEET HIM? The amount of stupidity on this board never cease to amaze me. The funniest part about this post is the last remark. "When you retire like a b*tch, you get treated like a b*tch....LOL. These dudes fight for a living. Besides posting about boxing, what do you do comparable to that for a living?

Comment

JMM is an idiot, i'm sorry but it's true

He called out Floyd to piss off Pacquiao, he obviously never expected Floyd to man up to the challenge and yet when he does, he wants to make the rules

When Floyd fought Oscar, Oscar got the advantages

JMM should take the money, Why CALL A RETIRED FIGHTER OUT AND THEN BACK OUT OF HIS DEMANDS

Comment

Originally posted by Real OG View Post
                  JMM is an idiot, i'm sorry but it's true

He called out Floyd to piss off Pacquiao, he obviously never expected Floyd to man up to the challenge and yet when he does, he wants to make the rules

When Floyd fought Oscar, Oscar got the advantages

JMM should take the money, Why CALL A RETIRED FIGHTER OUT AND THEN BACK OUT OF HIS DEMANDS
                  floyd is not what jmm wants.

he wants pac/hatton winner. they're more money.

he's just throwing out floyd's name so he has a better position at the bargaining table. kind of like how manny and hatton threw out floyd's name when they were negotiating terms.

besides a lot of people call floyd out......funny how it's a 126 fighter he answers to. lol

Comment

Originally posted by QUISQUEYA View Post
                    There's something inconsistent at play here.

Hatton should stay at 140, come in at 154, and fight smaller guys.

Gatti was at 140, weighing 155+...no complaints.

Pavlik should stay at 160, and have the size advantage.

Williams, who makes 147 comfortably, should move up.

Mayweather, who wants to fight guys his size, should not.
                    Just an observation.
                    Best post in a while right there!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by supremelygifted View Post
                      LMAO! This coming from a dude behind a keyboard and monitor....LOL. That is like you saying you want to kick my ass. Then when I accept, you making demands about how it will take place. You want me to come to your house,weigh the same as you,fight you right handed when I'm south paw, and all kinds of other silly ****. JMM called Mayweather out. Do you not understand that? HE CALLED FLOYD OUT AND YOU THINK FLOYD SHOULD DROP WEIGHT TO MEET HIM? The amount of stupidity on this board never cease to amaze me. The funniest part about this post is the last remark. "When you retire like a b*tch, you get treated like a b*tch....LOL. These dudes fight for a living. Besides posting about boxing, what do you do comparable to that for a living?
                      I never said that I was a boxer. Second, how can I even post on an internet thread without a keyboard and monitor?

Third, if I called the guy out, then that is what I choose to do but if that guy is talking about un-retiring and fighting again and he says I will kick your ass or whatever then I am also making him meet my demands. He is RETIRED; I am not saying Mayweather has no skills or anything like that but he retired right? Instead of rematching DLH when he could have made all this money you talk about so I guess the money was not important to him at that point in time huh? Or was it that DLH pushed him hard and he wanted no part of it again so he retires to avoid it. Why else retire in your prime? I am glad that my post made you laugh but it is the truth, he retired to hide and now wants the guys that did not retire and fought who wanted to fight them to meet his demands for the fight. It makes no sense, so who cares if he is the "money-draw" in the fight, he is "cherry-picking" his opponents because he is scared to fight guys in his own weightclass. Sure Marquez called him out, why not say: "You know what, if you want it so bad I'll even meet you at such and such weight?" No....heaven forbid that Mayweather has to bend a bit it is all too convenient for him to say that "He called me out, so he can meet me at the weight I want"

Dude, I call it like I see it, sorry I am dissing your favorite RETIRED boxer!!

Comment

Working...
                      X