No announcement yet.

“Pacquiao is the best in the world P4P probably of all time," - Mark Wahlberg

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
    Nope!! Floyd is the waiter while Pac & SRR singing "We are the champions"on Karaoke!!!
    Sure, keep telling yourself that. Pac lost twice by KO and lost to a past prime Morales and has matches against JMM that could go have gone either way by many fans.
    And is now taking on a Mayweather Left-over that his own trainer, Freddie Roach, called past prime since being defeated by Floyd Jr.

Pac might be able to sneak in as a court-jester.
    Last edited by Benny Leonard; 04-13-2009, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret View Post
      obviously doesnt know **** about boxing

what is it with pinoys always reporting what anyone says about pacquiao? fukin pathetic, im not surprised its from the phillipines.
      I'm not surprise you're hating. You need to find love & Peace brother!!!

Comment

I'm not surprise you're hating. You need to find love & Peace brother!!!
        shut the fuk up

Comment

Originally posted by Benny Leonard View Post
          Sure, keep telling yourself that. Pac lost twice by KO and lost to a past prime Morales and has matches against JMM that could go have gone either way by many fans.
          And is now taking on a Mayweather Left-over that his own trainer, Freddie Roach, called past prime since being defeated by Floyd Jr.

Pac might be able to sneak in as a court-jester.
          That's not the way History was written. Maybe on your book but who'll read & Buy your book???

Comment

That's not the way History was written. Maybe on your book but who'll read & Buy your book???
            What???

Pac wasn't knocked out twice and didn't lose to a past prime Morales?

The JMM fights weren't close?

Comment

Originally posted by Benny Leonard View Post
              What???

Pac wasn't knocked out twice and didn't lose to a past prime Morales?

The JMM fights weren't close?
              Hearns, Duran & SRL were knocked out too. They're still Highly regarded ATGs!!!

Comment

Hearns, Duran & SRL were knocked out too. They're still Highly regarded ATGs!!!
                You mentioned over Floyd and I disagreed. Is Pac an ATG, Yes.

SRL was knocked out way past his prime. Hearns was knocked out by a prime ATG-SRL and ATG/ MW Hagler. Duran was past his prime and many divisions up from his best weight when he was knocked out by arguably the hardest hitter P4P in history, Tommy Hearns.

I know a little bit on the story with Pac and his two KO losses and I'm still deciding with further information needed, but I can see the possibility he was malnourished for the fight and was affected as a possibility. I also agree he is better now than then and I find it a big plus he was able to come back from those two devastating KO's to become a better fighter today.

For losing to a past prime Morales: History has shown us sometimes an ATG fighter like Morales, even though past his prime, can draw up his old self for one night and beat a prime high caliber fighter. So I do understand that point.

Pac is also lucky who he fought at 130+ except for JMM who is a very good fighter.

He would not have beaten Floyd at 130+
                Last edited by Benny Leonard; 04-13-2009, 04:54 PM.

Comment

He’s the best in the world pound for pound probably of all time," Wahlberg

http://teampilipinas.info/2009/04/te...h-pacmans.html

When I was still the #1 Pac fan at ESB, I made a Claim that at the end of Pac's Career I would rate him as the Top 3 P4P of all time. I said this just after he annihillate Morales on their 3rd fight. Right back then I already said that Pac will fight PBF, Hatton & all the big names around his weight class. Never thought at first that he'll fight DLH but when Merchant suggested it, I truly believe that it's possible too.

Now that Pac's done with one of the Dream fights in DLH & 3 more weeks to finished off Hatton. It seems that my Crazy Claim about 3 years ago si now almost complete. With PBF fight in the future almost on the Radar, It's not ridiculous to claim that Pac really has the chance to be with the SRR & Armstrong on the top ATG ratings.
                  Let's bump this again!!!

Pac already added Hatton on the list of his KO Victim. And now Cotto will be next. Any more Doubts haters???

Comment

damn right he is,Mark Wahlberg.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                      Wahlberg must be on the pipe.
                      he's just being nice.

he has movies that need to sell in philippines.

Comment

Working...
                      X