No announcement yet.

“Pacquiao is the best in the world P4P probably of all time," - Mark Wahlberg

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
    Those events are from 1988. People change. Look how many Church pastors make testimonies how Bad they are before. What's important is what you are now. Wahlberg now in an accomplished Actor & doesn't do any of those more of those bad raps.. He even open up saying he's a Catholic like Pac. People do stupid things when they are young. People forgive too esp if you're a change man.
    All that sounds nice and sweet, but let me ask you this PacD. Would you allow someone like that alone with your Asian kids, or to prepare a meal for your family? Someone who was previously jailed for beating Asians with sticks, permanently disfiguring their faces and calling them "slant eyed ch1nks and go0ks".

Oh, and he was a "Catholic like Pac" when he was beating Asians with sticks as well.

I know you have some new found respect of man love for Wahlberg for his comments on Pacquiao, but the guy is a fraud.

Comment

we all have our own personal lists & our own numero unos dont we?

mr. wahlberg has his...

ur own list or #1 will look very differently from malcolm for example, or wlad owns or pacdbest...

personally though, i know its a matter of opinion & putting sum boxer into any top 100, 50, 25 or 10 list requires a great deal of responsibility... doing it using templates from ESPN, RING or Bert Sugar, editing it then publishing it without any extensive studying & viewing footages about any of the candidates career wont cut it...

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro USA View Post
        All that sounds nice and sweet, but let me ask you this PacD. Would you allow someone like that alone with your Asian kids, or to prepare a meal for your family? Someone who was previously jailed for beating Asians with sticks, permanently disfiguring their faces and calling them "slant eyed ch1nks and go0ks".

Oh, and he was a "Catholic like Pac" when he was beating Asians with sticks as well.

I know you have some new found respect of man love for Wahlberg for his comments on Pacquiao, but the guy is a fraud.
        Normally we don't call ourselves Asian. We call ourselves Filipino or Pinoys. Even within the Philippines there's division between Chinese Pinoys & the natives. Race is not that sensitive issue among asian countries. Race is only a big Deal if we are talking Black & White.

I have no hate on Wahlberg coz what he did & said was eons ago when he has to portray a Tough White gansta Kid. All those Probably just an act Because by looking at the present Wahlberg image, I don't see any a Glimse of Asian hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
          Normally we don't call ourselves Asian. We call ourselves Filipino or Pinoys. Even within the Philippines there's division between Chinese Pinoys & the natives. Race is not that sensitive issue among asian countries. Race is only a big Deal if we are talking Black & White.

I have no hate on Wahlberg coz what he did & said was eons ago when he has to portray a Tough White gansta Kid. All those Probably just an act Because by looking at the present Wahlberg image, I don't see any a Glimse of Asian hate.
          Wahlberg wasn't an actor when he was attacking Asians, but the present Wahlberg you don't see any "glimpse of having hate" is now a Hollywood actor. Wonder which version was real... LOL

Comment

Originally posted by D3adpool View Post
            People such as your idol Floyd Mayeather claim to be the best p4p fighter ever when most disagree.
            Floyd has a better claim than Pac and for me, Floyd isn't sitting at the same table of SRR.

Floyd can be a waiter for SRR table and Pac can be his bus-boy.
            Last edited by Benny Leonard; 04-13-2009, 04:15 PM.

Comment

What will you rate him after Floyd whoops his ass next year?

Comment

Originally posted by D3adpool View Post
                People can change, ever seen the movie American History X? Sometimes people only hate people to fit in a group, to be accepted.
                Agree; people can change if they want to and people do change.

We should always look to get better.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Anomaly View Post
                  Eventhough he is a friend of Pac's and is clearly giving him head, he isnt that far off.

If Pac were to beat Hatton and then PBF he would be a top 10 ATG, no question.
                  I would agree with this. He is already an ATG. Beating those two to end his career would make him top 10. He won't get past Floyd though.

Comment

Originally posted by Benny Leonard View Post
                    Floyd has a better claim than Pac and for me, Floyd isn't sitting at the same table of SRR.

Floyd can be a waiter for SRR table and Pac can be his bus-boy.
                    Nope!! Floyd is the waiter while Pac & SRR singing "We are the champions"on Karaoke!!!

Comment

obviously doesnt know **** about boxing

what is it with pinoys always reporting what anyone says about pacquiao? fukin pathetic, im not surprised its from the phillipines.

Comment

Working...
                      X