• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arreola would get destroyed by either Klitschko

That's all I gotta say

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
      That pictue of Fedor is 10-8 years old so look at the one in my sig instead because that was taken about a year ago.

As for Walkers chin! You could say that about all the fighters Arreola has ever fought but i don't think anyone could take 4 or 5 of his best punches and remain standing. This is the HW division you know!

And seriously even Wladamir had stamina problems in his career and he's always looked like Mr. Universe so what does that tell you about pretty muscles. The point im trying to make is yes Chris is soft around the middle but he's not the biggest or fattest guy out their either. **** Eddie Chambers looks like a female dog who just had a litter of puppies and even he's considered amongst some people as a better prospect than Arreola.

Stop acting like mindless bloggers and be a bit more realistic because in a long distance running contest I don't think there is a poster on this board that could outrun Chris Arreola.
      i think i could, chris is in bad shape, its not just a case of being naturally chubby or stocky, hes like toney at HW- plain fat

and im an amateur and in good shape, plus im about half chris's weight

Comment

Less than a week ago he was said to be "motivated", and he comes in looking terrible. He should have never left Big Bear.

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
          I want to root for Arreola, he is a cool guy but its getting hard when he dosent care about preparing himself properly for a fight.
          255lbs!!! holy sht!!!
          well so much for that interview where he said he was going to come in at 240.
          GODT...JEEZ...

Comment

Originally posted by LordVoldemort View Post
            i think i could, chris is in bad shape, its not just a case of being naturally chubby or stocky, hes like toney at HW- plain fat

and im an amateur and in good shape, plus im about half chris's weight
            Ok so you are a guy who actually trains and actually gets in the ring so my question is if Chris is so out of shape how is it that he has gone 8 rounds before? You undserstand the type of training thats required to go 4 rounds which is how long most amature matches are so how in the world does a fat, out of shape, lazy ass go 8 rounds in his career when you yourself have to be in good shape just to go 4?

Comment

Originally posted by PlasticFlamingo View Post
              Less than a week ago he was said to be "motivated", and he comes in looking terrible. He should have never left Big Bear.
              No...He should of never ate a big bear.

Comment

Ok so you are a guy who actually trains and actually gets in the ring so my question is if Chris is so out of shape how is it that he has gone 8 rounds before? You undserstand the type of training thats required to go 4 rounds which is how long most amature matches are so how in the world does a fat, out of shape, lazy ass go 8 rounds in his career when you yourself have to be in good shape just to go 4?
                He went 8 rounds when he was in shape.

Arreola is 20 lbs heavier than he was then...

Comment

Originally posted by Klitschko2009 View Post
                  Arreola would get destroyed by either Klitschko

That's all I gotta say
                  Ross purity and Corey Sanders is all I got to say.

Comment

Originally posted by TheManchine View Post
                    He went 8 rounds when he was in shape.

Arreola is 20 lbs heavier than he was then...

That doesn't automatically make him a weezing bag of puss either!!!

It might make him a little less active in the later rounds and I agree that might make things harder for him but that doesn't make him out of shape either. Out of shape is a couch potato the is out of breath walking up a flight of stairs and Chris is nowhere near that.

Comment

No but we could compare their body fat percantage and come to the conclusion that it doesn't have a god damn thing to do with their talent.
                      yeah but the problem here is that Chambers' weight does not effect how he fights or his speed, the weight on Arreola effects his speed and how he fights big time. I criticised Eddie in the past 2, i feel he could be even better getting down lower and watching what he eats. Eddie doesnt need to be at 225 for what he does. He's there to outbox you and not impose himself on the opponent, totally different of what Chris tries to do. Eddie can do the job even better while looking slimmer. Much like Chris Byrd did.

The other problem is that Eddie Chambers is a fat man who's been fighting good fighters. Chris Arreola is just a fat man who's been fighting fighters, one of those limited fighters for couple of rounds at least showed that Chris' weight is a concern.

Comment

Working...
                      X