No announcement yet.

Chris Arreola weighs in at 255, Mccline 271

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keyser Soze View Post
    Look, no-one expects Arreola to have the physique of Haye or a Klitschko. But simply, 255 is a joke. It's just extra flab, which in no way helps him. He knows it himself.

HBO have put effort into selling him, and there's alot of goodwill towards Chris from people who want to see a successful American heavyweight. But everytime he comes in this huge, it's a slap in the face of everyone. As a Arreola fan, I'm just disappointed again that he keeps doing this. The sad thing is, I'm not even surprised anymore.

Unfortunately, he will not learn until he loses. And when he does, we all know exactly what he's gonna blame it on.

he could very well lose this fight

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
      Ok how about valuev then?? The guy is saggier than an 80 year old women and he's gone the distance lots of times.

Seriously look at then guy some time!! Not exactly Muscle ****zine material!

Valuev used to be in great shape for a 7 feet 300+ lb man but I agree his physique has detoriated since then. The reason he can go 12 rounds with ease is because he uses minimum effort during his fights with very little foot movement and use of the jab.

Arreola is not that type of a fighter, he should be overwhelming his opponents from round 1 to round 12.

Valuev "in his prime":

Comment

Originally posted by Executioner54 View Post
        Enough with this weight bull****. He either continues knocking dudes out or he doesn't.

If he loses then get on his ass about the weight, but as of right now the dude is undefeated.
        He also hasn't fought anybody who can expose him.

Comment

[QUOTE=TheManchine;5050756]Valuev used to be in great shape for a 7 feet 300+ lb man

Yes he did. That was probably his biggest strength earlier in his career and because of that he would wear his opponents down with those 300 plus pounds.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
            I'm just saying a lot of the top HW in the division look a lot worse than Chris so why single the guy out..
            They single him out because there is nothing else to criticize.

He's a good combination puncher with power and decent speed.

All they can say is "Oh but he's fat."

He keeps on winning in spectacular fashion and that's all that matters.

LOL I laugh at the haters.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
              He also hasn't fought anybody who can expose him.
              Well can McCline expose him?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Executioner54 View Post
                  Enough with this weight bull****. He either continues knocking dudes out or he doesn't.

If he loses then get on his ass about the weight, but as of right now the dude is undefeated.
                  I second this motion!!!!
                  He got hand speed and never once been gassed in a fight...When it becomes an issue gripe about it. If he improves fine...If he dont ...give him hell

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
                    I want to root for Arreola, he is a cool guy but its getting hard when he dosent care about preparing himself properly for a fight.
                    Co-Sign, i like the cat too, his roadwork/conditioning is going to end up catching up to him. I though he said he was up and excited for this fight? yet he comes in as high as 255lbs? I lke menudo too but ***! His trainer shouldnt be taking any excuses from from Chris and make him train up in Big Bear.....hopefully he comes thru and ktfo of McCline. The top contenders and champs are going to swing away at that gut when he steps up........

Comment

Originally posted by Boogie Nights View Post
                      Do you?

It's in a performance. If walker had a chin the turn out of the fight could have been different, it certainly looked like it.

Fedor is in good shape

This

is not that

That pictue of Fedor is 10-8 years old so look at the one in my sig instead because that was taken about a year ago.

As for Walkers chin! You could say that about all the fighters Arreola has ever fought but i don't think anyone could take 4 or 5 of his best punches and remain standing. This is the HW division you know!

And seriously even Wladamir had stamina problems in his career and he's always looked like Mr. Universe so what does that tell you about pretty muscles. The point im trying to make is yes Chris is soft around the middle but he's not the biggest or fattest guy out their either. **** Eddie Chambers looks like a female dog who just had a litter of puppies and even he's considered amongst some people as a better prospect than Arreola.

Stop acting like mindless bloggers and be a bit more realistic because in a long distance running contest I don't think there is a poster on this board that could outrun Chris Arreola.

Comment

Working...
                      X