No announcement yet.

Chris Arreola weighs in at 255, Mccline 271

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by markbnlv View Post
    come on man carrying all that fat in the ring isnt good for his frame he should be fighting between 225-230

But he's not really fat just a naturally big guy and isn't as toned. The rule of thumb is if a mans chest is bigger than his gut then he isn't fat.

Comment

if this fight goes past 6 rounds it could become an ugly ass sloppy fight. hopefully not .

Comment

Originally posted by D3adpool View Post
        Chris Arreola is a fat ass, but I think he is mentally stronger then Mccline. Mccline knocked down Sam Peter like 2 times in their fight and he was such a mental midget he couldn't get peter out of their or out point peter. I'm thinking it doesn't matter if Chris Arreola is in shape or not for this fight, he also seems to over come his fat ass self by mentally being stronger then his opponents thus far.

You do know that mcclein and many other HW boxers Outweigh Arreola half the time right?

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
          It's funny how the guy who was all muscle and looked like an "Athlete" was the one who ran out of gas when Chris is supposed to be the guy who's out of shape LOL!!
          i never said Chris has a stamina problem. Search my post history and quote. In fact couple of minutes ago i responded in the other thread saying he's one of my favourite fighters.

What i said was his weight is slowing him down. For a guy who doesnt have good speed to begin with, it's probably not wise to put anymore weight than he really needs to.

As for the walker fight, Chris lost first round big, and was on his way to loosing the wholre fight in the next round. Walker's chin is not the best in the division.

Comment

You do know that mcclein and many other HW boxers Outweigh Arreola half the time right?
            Yeah, but they atleast look like they are in shape though. Chris Arreola just looks fat with little muscle.

Comment

But he's not really fat just a naturally big guy and isn't as toned. The rule of thumb is if a mans chest is bigger than his gut then he isn't fat.
              Naturally he was a light Heavyweight, while still in his early 20s.

Comment

Originally posted by Boogie Nights View Post
                so much for his new conditioning coach
                he's gonna need a nutritionists also

Comment

Arreola used to be in much better shape. He is not a "naturally" big guy.

Comment

Originally posted by D3adpool View Post
                    Yeah, but they atleast look like they are in shape though. Chris Arreola just looks fat with little muscle.
                    Yeah and Edison Miranda is way more toned than kelly Pavlik so by your logic Edison Miranda should easily knock out Kelly Pavlik 10 times out of 10 right?

Oh wait gangly wirey no muscle having pavlik knocked the living fuk out of Miranda and his pretty muscles a few years ago.

Remember this is boxing not a bodybuilding contest.

Comment

Yeah and Edison Miranda is way more toned than kelly Pavlik so by your logic Edison Miranda should easily knock out Kelly Pavlik 10 times out of 10 right?

Oh wait gangly wirey no muscle having pavlik knocked the living fuk out of Miranda and his pretty muscles a few years ago.

Remember this is boxing not a bodybuilding contest.
                      Well, pavlik also doesn't look like a fat ass. And you can see muscle on pavlik. This doesn't have to be a body building contest, you're still suppose to keep in shape. Pavlik is in shape and not fat like arreola so your comparison was ******ed

Next compare fat ass arreola to juan diaz but juan diaz even looks in shape compared to tubby marsh mellow man chris arreola. Stop making excuses for him since he eats too many cheese burgers

Comment

Working...
                      X