• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They'll probably reconcile...

Comment

OH **** that's ****ed up right there!!

Comment

I think Cotto might benefit from having somebody new around, somebody to show him something different. The guy is an awesome fighter, but Evangelista probably hasnt had anything to really teach Cotto in years.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
          they should go on jerry springer along with floyd jr and senior on an episode about family love
          LOL

Comment

I thought they always had beef going into training camp............what else is new???? Uncle dont paly that lol

Comment

They were hiding what the media knew a long time ago.. the differences between them

Comment

Originally posted by ace boogie View Post
                i thought they always had beef going into training camp............what else is new???? Uncle dont paly that lol
                dude he tried to hit miguel with a ****in brick......(IRONIC....LOL)

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
                  Cotto's Uncle is a big part of the reason why he lost to Margarito.
                  If Cotto uncle would have did his job and showed up on time and check Margarito wraps like Richardson did. Cotto would probably still be undefeated.

I dont defend cotto allot on these boards because he has enough Puetro Ricans doing that already.

But Cotto should have been fire on His uncle for the margarito lost alone.

Think about the position Cotto would have been in today if he did not get his ass beat by Margarito and them showing his family and **** crying all over HBO.

So good for you Cotto.

You should have Fired on him. a long time ago.
                  I still bet they kiss and make up.....

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                    dude he tried to hit miguel with a ****in brick......(IRONIC....LOL)
                    True.. And Evangelista was the first how started throwing punches.. so Miguel should defend him self

Comment

**** I hope this doesnt jepordize Cotto winning the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X