Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto and Trainer/Uncle Brawl During Camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! This sh#t is crazy!!! His uncle is one tough mufa...I just think Cotto didn't want to go with the same sh#t facing Clottey. He wanted a new game plan. ****ing uncle needs to sit back, and let him make the decisions.
    Last edited by D-Omonist; 04-08-2009, 07:42 PM.

Comment

na this is some serious ****.

cotto right know has a cut on hi nose (hopefully is minor) and then after the gym evangelista went to cotto's house and he tried to throw a brick at cotto.

man i hope this doesn't messed up cotto.
      Last edited by NAPO; 04-08-2009, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
        They'll probably reconcile...
        I dont now man. His Evangelista actually swung on Miguel. Damn I dont even know who Cotto could get at short notice. Maybe Rudy Perez. I think he'd match up well with Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by cottothechamp View Post
          bring in titos trainer or nazim richardson. screw evangelista, sick of this guy.
          If he does that I change my pick in my sig....Naz is the man.

Comment

This **** is crazy. He tried to throw a brick at him?

Comment

With Evangelista out of the way.. who is the best trainer for cotto at this moment you guys think??

Comment

Owned his ass

Comment

cotto cant get richardson cus he is mosley's trainer. he should get a spanish speaking trainer even tho he speaks good english, it is clear cotto is much more comfortable when speaking spanish. idk if nacho would come to puerto rico to train him or if he would even train a puerto rican fighter because of the whole mexican puterto rican rivaly. How good was titos dad as a trainer? cotto needs someone who can show him better boxing and defence ability, idk if titos dad is the right answer for that???

Comment

Originally posted by NAPO View Post
                    na this is some serious ****.

cotto right know has a cut on hi nose (hopefully is minor) and then after the gym evangelista went to cotto's house and he tried to throw a brick at cotto.

man i hope this doesn't messed up cotto.
                    That 5k's mine now Osama, lol.

Comment

Good, now he doesn't have to train himself anymore.

Comment

Working...
                      X