Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can a boxer take it to a Navy Seal in a street fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mines a pasty View Post
    not really, but the fact you're asking if a boxer could take a navy seal.......and then i notice your avitar is Kurt Cobain !

Surely, you must be 14 or 15 years old. Which if you are, then that's fine as the comments you make certainly suggest your age. However, please dont tell me you're in your 20s or 30s haha, my word, you look a d!ck if that's the case.

As i said tho, i think you probably are around 15 years old therefore your comments are expected.

Can i fetch you a Sunny D ?
    okie dokie artichokie.

Comment

Originally posted by strugler View Post
      The seals arent allowed to have guns in a street fight so it isnt really as one sided as you make it out to be.
      What do guns have to do with it? LOL I have a relative who's a Navy Seal and that dude is trained in all sorts of combat (Boxing, Ju Jitsu, Thai Boxing, Grappling, etc).

Point is that you just can't assume right out that a Prize Fighter automatically wins a street fight against a guy who's literally trained to kill (without guns). It's a bit naive.

Comment

now keep in mind if this was to say can a navy seal defeat a boxer UNDER WATER then i'd go with the SEAL

Comment

Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
          now keep in mind if this was to say can a navy seal defeat a boxer UNDER WATER then i'd go with the SEAL
          the plot thickens.

who would win if both of them were attending a POOL PARTY????

Comment

this is quite simply the worst thread i have ever seen on this forum, and that's saying something.

Comment

this is quite simply the worst thread i have ever seen on this forum, and that's saying something.
              its so bad you keep posting

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                What do guns have to do with it? LOL I have a relative who's a Navy Seal and that dude is trained in all sorts of combat (Boxing, Ju Jitsu, Thai Boxing, Grappling, etc).

Point is that you just can't assume right out that a Prize Fighter automatically wins a street fight against a guy who's literally trained to kill (without guns). It's a bit naive.
                Yep it really depends what type of boxer we are talking about here......if its the Elites im def. going with the boxer given enough space to move around....

Seals arent really just about hand to hand combat too. its more of stealth, weaponry, survival, tactics etc........i just dont think an average seal beats an average boxer in the same weight division all the time.

Comment

since March 2009? you definitely havent seen enough in this board.....

Comment

Originally posted by mr. riz View Post
                    the plot thickens.

who would win if both of them were attending a POOL PARTY????
                    First jab the boxer lands knocks the seal unconscious whose lifeless body then inadvertantly falls into the pool and sinks to the bottom. Beset by mounting water pressures the Seal awakens and realizing he's now in his environment he swims to the top, pulls the boxer into the pool by the leg and procedes to take the boxer to 'deep waters' and drown him.

Comment

Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
                      First jab the boxer lands knocks the seal unconscious whose lifeless body then inadvertantly falls into the pool and sinks to the bottom. Beset by mounting water pressures the Seal awakens and realizing he's now in his environment he swims to the top, pulls the boxer into the pool by the leg and procedes to take the boxer to 'deep waters' and drown him.
                      Touche.

Comment

Working...
                      X